Crash when saving, loading, exiting Goat Templae (TM)

Let us help you solve any problems you might have with TNM. This forum should remain spoiler-free - if your problem is spoilery in nature, please post in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

Forum rules
Please only use this forum for problems of a technical nature. If you're stuck somewhere in the game, post in the TNM Spoiler Zone forum. If the game crashes, you can't load a savegame, or something just plain isn't working, this is the place to post.
Onemaster
NSF

Crash when saving, loading, exiting Goat Templae (TM)

Post by Onemaster »

Hi... I'm so embarrassed and sorry to need help with something like this again. :lol: It already happened to me with TNM in the past at least once. I got it fixed by deleting SaveInfo.dxs from some save folder in DX\TNM\Save I think? But this time it might be different.

During this new playthrough, it didn't start until I entered the Goat city, or maybe more specifically the Goat Templae (TM!)
Now, as I reload my quicksave where I'm in the templae with OiNutter, the game does not yet crash. But there, as I attempt to:
1) exit the temple.
2)load ANY save while in the templae(I actually deleted dozens of my old saves in-game to see if that would do the trick, oh, silly me)
3)save while in the templae

the game crashes and sends different error messages.
Also a "general protection fault" error message is sent when I close TNM.
I take it there's something wrong again in my save files, corruption is it? I wonder how it could be fixed this time. I remember that doing something with folder "Save02" might do the trick - but I don't have that folder now, only folders Current, QuickSave and Save0082-Save0096.

Could you help me, please, once again? :giggle: It'd be such a shame not to receive more Melk(TM)!
May the thousand blessings of the Goat(TM) be with you.
And this is for 3.
And this is for 3.
Attachments
This is for 2.
This is for 2.
This is for case 1.
This is for case 1.
I wish there was something more I could say.
Onemaster
NSF

Re: Crash when saving, loading, exiting Goat Templae (TM)

Post by Onemaster »

Oh, I think I have a similar problem like DaveW had here...
viewtopic.php?f=32&t=11008&hilit=genera ... tion+fault

Fabulous. Just fabulous. Argh, great Goat...
But in fact I think that I can't even try to play with any of my old saves, they all make the game crash when in them I enter a new map.

EDIT: No, wait! The previous one, which is roughly 30 minutes shorter than my latest save, works! All of the previous saves do! I just can't continue from the latest save!
Phew. Thanking the great 00n right now. Heh. I had started to worry.
I wish there was something more I could say.