Stuck in HTTP GameSpy

Let us help you solve any problems you might have with TNM. This forum should remain spoiler-free - if your problem is spoilery in nature, please post in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

Forum rules
Please only use this forum for problems of a technical nature. If you're stuck somewhere in the game, post in the TNM Spoiler Zone forum. If the game crashes, you can't load a savegame, or something just plain isn't working, this is the place to post.
ZIGS
NSF

Stuck in HTTP GameSpy

Post by ZIGS »

So I'm near the end of the game in HTTP GameSpy, following the WC storyline and I'm stuck. I went to DD's apartment and he wasn't there so Scara said to ignore him for now and go hack the space station's intranet system to send him the schematics. The thing is, I already looked everywhere and I I don't know where to go to do that
ggrotz
X-51

Re: Stuck in HTTP GameSpy

Post by ggrotz »

Level 2 in the corridor marked "AI Mainframe".

http://thenamelessmod.com/wiki/Walkthro ... _WC_Ending
ZIGS
NSF

Post by ZIGS »

Use the console behind Narcissus and the provided login info (AIAdm/Cassandra) to cut Narcissus from the security loop. This will give you 1000 Skill Points.

When I log in on that console it doesn't show any option to cut Narcissus from the security loop, only an email from Narcissus to me saying "What are you looking for?"

Also, when I try to use the the artificial intelligence control terminal in the area with 4 spiderbots, it just gives me a message that says "you have no business using this terminal"
ggrotz
X-51

Post by ggrotz »

ZIGS wrote: When I log in on that console it doesn't show any option to cut Narcissus from the security loop, only an email from Narcissus to me saying "What are you looking for?"

Also, when I try to use the the artificial intelligence control terminal in the area with 4 spiderbots, it just gives me a message that says "you have no business using this terminal"
That means you didn't actually get the password (the game sanity checks like that sometimes). Go back to DD's room and read the note that has it on there.

On WC's side he's not present though, and Scara will PM you your next objective (and if you use the 1.0.4+ patch you'll also get 500 Skill Points). Listen to the datacube on the table and read the note (needed for the WC and Ryan endings if not high on computer skill).
ZIGS
NSF

Post by ZIGS »

I did read the message, still doesn't work. But it doesn't matter, I still managed to finish the game even without fulfilling that objective for some reason