Leaving the apartment building

Let us help you solve any problems you might have with TNM. This forum should remain spoiler-free - if your problem is spoilery in nature, please post in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

Forum rules
Please only use this forum for problems of a technical nature. If you're stuck somewhere in the game, post in the TNM Spoiler Zone forum. If the game crashes, you can't load a savegame, or something just plain isn't working, this is the place to post.
number9dream
Mole Person

Leaving the apartment building

Post by number9dream »

At the start of the game, how do I leave the building? The door that looks like it should be the exit (attached) does nothing, or am I being very dense?
Attachments
exit.jpg
Trafalgar
NSF

Re: Leaving the apartment building

Post by Trafalgar »

It should transition to the outside level when you walk up to the door.
Jcelios
MJ12

Post by Jcelios »

I believe it only works after you've talked to phas.
I've also found if a PM is playing it can also not work. If thats the case just walk back to the lobby and wait for the PM to end then try again.
number9dream
Mole Person

Post by number9dream »

Thanks for the replies :)

It seems to be a bug - I'd talked to phas and killed everyone else except the apartment manager guy - approaching the door (and even hitting it!) didn't do anything. Starting from an earlier save and not killing anybody - I got out of the door.
Trestkon
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Trestkon »

Hrm, that's an odd one, thanks for reporting it, Number! We'll look into it for Patch 1 :)
-Life does not snap to the x-axis