Faulty ammo vending machine - and summoning query

Let us help you solve any problems you might have with TNM. This forum should remain spoiler-free - if your problem is spoilery in nature, please post in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

Forum rules
Please only use this forum for problems of a technical nature. If you're stuck somewhere in the game, post in the TNM Spoiler Zone forum. If the game crashes, you can't load a savegame, or something just plain isn't working, this is the place to post.
robocop
Thug

Faulty ammo vending machine - and summoning query

Post by robocop »

I've recently finished the second major mission for PDX, and the ammo vending machine in Raving's eats my money whenever I try to buy .45 rounds, or any other ammo type for that matter.

Kind of annoying, as I'm going for a ninja-with-pistols build, and I would have already run out of .45 ammo if I hadn't picked up assault rifles and pumpguns to waste all my accumulated 7.62 and buckshot.

In case I can't fix this for my savegame, does anyone know the item name for .45 bullets, so that I can summon the ammo when I want to? I'd guess it's ammo45, but it could just as easily be ammo13mm or ammotrestkon or a myriad of other possibilities.
Kee715
Illuminati

Re: Faulty ammo vending machine - and summoning query

Post by Kee715 »

Just to be sure: Are you aware that it does not give you the ammo but instead spits it out on to the ground like the DX vending machines?

I do not encounter problems with it, but I could have sworn it kept a 30.06 clip I purchased...
that guy
The Nameless Mod
The Nameless Mod

Re: Faulty ammo vending machine - and summoning query

Post by that guy »

Its Ammo45