Iamwarren does not work on the nameless mod things

Let us help you solve any problems you might have with TNM. This forum should remain spoiler-free - if your problem is spoilery in nature, please post in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

Forum rules
Please only use this forum for problems of a technical nature. If you're stuck somewhere in the game, post in the TNM Spoiler Zone forum. If the game crashes, you can't load a savegame, or something just plain isn't working, this is the place to post.
deuxhero
UNATCO

Iamwarren does not work on the nameless mod things

Post by deuxhero »

Such as bots.
that guy
The Nameless Mod
The Nameless Mod

Re: Iamwarren does not work on the nameless mod things

Post by that guy »

I very much doubt if we will fix this. Our design ethos has always been that if cheats work, they work and if they dont, they dont.
DDL
Traditional Evil Scientist

Post by DDL »

IamWarren does not simply emp everything around you: it iterates through a very specific list doing damage to "empable things" directly, on a strict rota.

TNMrobots are most likely not going to be on that list. :P
JC12
HDTP Member
HDTP Member

Post by JC12 »

I didn't have any problems using this cheat (Yes yes, I used it Once or twice :-^ )

TNMRobots? I found it worked on all Bots (Sec Bots, Mil Bots, Spiders etc.).
DDL

Post by DDL »

Hoverbots? Oh please tell me it works on hoverbots...
JC12
HDTP Member
HDTP Member

Post by JC12 »

DDL wrote:Hoverbots? Oh please tell me it works on hoverbots...
Yep.
burnyhands
Mole Person

Post by burnyhands »

Cheaters! You are all. Going. To. Cheater. HEEEELL!
Jcelios
MJ12

Post by Jcelios »

It's can't be any worse then the special hell. Reserved for Child Molesters and people who talk in the theater.
odawali
UNATCO

Post by odawali »

DDL wrote:it iterates through a very specific list doing damage to "empable things" directly, on a strict rota.

TNMrobots are most likely not going to be on that list. :P
Some TNM bots seem to be unaffected by scrambler grenades, or display odd behavior when I use them. For example, the 2 WC bots guarding the main entrance seem immune to scramblers. When I use one on friendly WC bots in the Business Sector post DXI, it remains green on my IFF but becomes a target of other WC troops and bots (also green). If I use one on the bot in the main lobby, it turns red on my IFF but behaves like a friendly.

Could all that be related to what you said? I was thinking of a list of "scramblable" bots.
DDL

Post by DDL »

No, that could be normal: if it's 'neutral' to you, but 'friendly' to them, it will become 'neutral' to you and 'enemy' to them. Since neutral and friendly both show up as green on the IFF, that explains the bots outside.

The bot inside is weirder, certainly. But then scramblenades have always been hilarious.

Case in point: scramble the milbot in the street outside maggie chow's: it's not angry, so nothing's wrong, so nothing happens.

Now shoot it. Logic seems to be that having been shot, you are now its enemy: YOU MUST DIE. But it's been scrambled, so .....EVERYTHING "NOT YOU" MUST DIE.

So it unloads everything into the innocent blameless homeless guys next to it. :D