So this is awesome.

Let us help you solve any problems you might have with TNM. This forum should remain spoiler-free - if your problem is spoilery in nature, please post in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

Forum rules
Please only use this forum for problems of a technical nature. If you're stuck somewhere in the game, post in the TNM Spoiler Zone forum. If the game crashes, you can't load a savegame, or something just plain isn't working, this is the place to post.
Arnaud G. Vasquez
Thug

So this is awesome.

Post by Arnaud G. Vasquez »

I don't know if I'd classify it as a "bug," since it's awesome instead of horrible, but just in case the map has "two Trestkons" loaded or some other strange scripting / flagging function...here it goes. (Feel free to move to General Discussion if warranted.)

Death by Dragon's Tooth led to it, but I doubt that was the direct cause. Perhaps the extradimensional space is to blame? Either way, I enjoy outcomes like this.
Last edited by Arnaud G. Vasquez on Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm pretty confident in everything from the neck up.
Trestkon
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Re: So this is awesome.

Post by Trestkon »

Huh, that's a rather interesting bug :P You killed alternate reality Trestkon, too!
-Life does not snap to the x-axis
JC_Helios
X-51

Post by JC_Helios »

Happened to me too in the same place,I think even got a screen...uhh here:
Attachments
Yardbomb. I was trying to pick up a tranq dart he missed me with when I died.
Yardbomb. I was trying to pick up a tranq dart he missed me with when I died.
Arnaud G. Vasquez
Thug

Post by Arnaud G. Vasquez »

I think JC_Helios has the right idea, because I managed to replicate this event by swinging a combat knife *as* Trestkon died - the "real" Trestkon died, while a second Trestkon appeared out of blue air and took a swing with the knife. Then #2 promptly fell flat, dead. I believe then what is causing it is any action "after the death" - a strange situation known to most DX players, I assume, but in this particular map it creates "Trestkon Dos" who subsequently joins his original in the grave. Pretty fun stuff in my view. =)
I'm pretty confident in everything from the neck up.
that guy
The Nameless Mod
The Nameless Mod

Post by that guy »

Paradoxes like this occur all the time in extra dimensional hallways
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Jonas »

Yeah, didn't you read the label?
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
Whitnfnbaum
Thug

Post by Whitnfnbaum »

In conclusion, ensuring high-quality feminized seeds https://pureplantpleasures.com involves careful selection of parent plants, meticulous maintenance and monitoring, and stringent quality control measures. By adhering to these practices, breeders can deliver feminized seeds that meet the expectations of growers and contribute to the cultivation of robust and productive crops.