Kashue thinks I still need to save the Dragon at WC

Let us help you solve any problems you might have with TNM. This forum should remain spoiler-free - if your problem is spoilery in nature, please post in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

Forum rules
Please only use this forum for problems of a technical nature. If you're stuck somewhere in the game, post in the TNM Spoiler Zone forum. If the game crashes, you can't load a savegame, or something just plain isn't working, this is the place to post.
Onikitsune
Mole Person

Kashue thinks I still need to save the Dragon at WC

Post by Onikitsune »

Uh, yeah, I saved the dragon, got my message, then I went and joined the Llamas. After I got the quest to infiltrate WC, I killed ALL the Llamas out of pure spite. Well, now after the Shadowcode incident I return to discover Kashue still thinks I haven't saved the dragon. Is there a way to keep me from replaying this (again)?
Ive gathered a nice collection of augs, eggs, Narcissus events, unique items, so I really don't wanna redo it all...

(Edit:) Oh, and interestingly enough, after I went into the World Corp building again after killing the dragon in the Llama basement, I got the Kashue PM where he says he won't have anything to do with you. But they all still like me, so I didn't think much of it at the time.
Onikitsune
Mole Person

Re: Kashue thinks I still need to save the Dragon at WC

Post by Onikitsune »

If you need more info, please don't hesitate to ask. I just want to play through the PDX storyline one time. I got to ABI before, but it broke, so I reaaaaaally want to finish it this time.
Arnaud G. Vasquez
Thug

Post by Arnaud G. Vasquez »

EDIT: Fgsfds me.
Last edited by Arnaud G. Vasquez on Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm pretty confident in everything from the neck up.
Onikitsune
Mole Person

Post by Onikitsune »

I know I sound like a newb running around in a "I'm with stupid" shirt, but how do I change the flags? I get the legends thing, but firstly, the debug box refuses to go away after I type legends, and then I dont know how to change the flags...
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Jonas »

Type "Legend", go to Edit flags and add a boolean flag called QC_MAIN_SaveSD. It should be set to true, and don't worry about making it expire.
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
Onikitsune
Mole Person

Post by Onikitsune »

nvm, I figured it out. Go figure, I can fix any version of windows except Vista, but I need help figuring out a game debug console. /sigh
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Jonas »

So QC_MAIN_SaveSD wasn't set?

That's interesting. You talked to Silver Dragon in the basement after saving him but before you left the map?
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
Onikitsune
Mole Person

Post by Onikitsune »

yep, that I did Jonas. Btw, sorry bout your death in the WC story. I DID get a candy bar out of it though, so it wasnt ALL bad.