Damn Firewalls!!

Let us help you solve any problems you might have with TNM. This forum should remain spoiler-free - if your problem is spoilery in nature, please post in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

Forum rules
Please only use this forum for problems of a technical nature. If you're stuck somewhere in the game, post in the TNM Spoiler Zone forum. If the game crashes, you can't load a savegame, or something just plain isn't working, this is the place to post.
nerdenstein
Illuminati

Damn Firewalls!!

Post by nerdenstein »

Damn Firewalls!!
On Day 2 After Killing all the WC thugs in the slums, I went back to PDX HQ like i was told too...
I got briefed ect, ect. Went back outside and then WC Thugs attacked PDX HQ. I helped fight them off but then for some stupid reason, all the firewalls attacked me and chased me all the way to the subway. I hopped on a subway and headed over to Sols which has now been burned down. As i was heading towards the bar, I was ambushed by a load of Firewalls again!!!!!!!! ](*,) So now, every firewall in the Corporate and downtown sector has decided i'm a threat!!!!!!!! It was bad enough getting through Corporate Sector avioding all the WC thugs that have taken over the place but now i'm being attacked by ruddy firewalls as well!!!!!!!
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.
Jane_Denton
X-51

Re: Damn Firewalls!!

Post by Jane_Denton »

nerdenstein wrote:Damn Firewalls!!
On Day 2 After Killing all the WC thugs in the slums, I went back to PDX HQ like i was told too...
I got briefed ect, ect. Went back outside and then WC Thugs attacked PDX HQ. I helped fight them off but then for some stupid reason, all the firewalls attacked me and chased me all the way to the subway. I hopped on a subway and headed over to Sols which has now been burned down. As i was heading towards the bar, I was ambushed by a load of Firewalls again!!!!!!!! ](*,) So now, every firewall in the Corporate and downtown sector has decided i'm a threat!!!!!!!! It was bad enough getting through Corporate Sector avioding all the WC thugs that have taken over the place but now i'm being attacked by ruddy firewalls as well!!!!!!!
Yeah I had some of them turn on me also... in the slums and corporate... I think it's because some of them saw me shooting. I changed my tactics and opted to wave my arms wildly in the air (so to speak) to get the baddies attention and then have them chase me. Once chasing me, I led them to a group of firewalls... and then ducked into a corner and let the firewalls shoot it out with the baddies instead.
Who we are is but a stepping stone to what we can become...
Skilgannon
UNATCO

Re: Damn Firewalls!!

Post by Skilgannon »

Hmm, I've had similar. On my PDX run through, I had a bot mistake me for an enemy even though I'd just stood there and done nothing, watching it and its mates blow away baddie after baddie.
Jonas wrote:Blame it on Unreal and move on :P
Says it all really. :mrgreen:
Life is a series of random events designed to strip you of your sanity.