Critical error.

Let us help you solve any problems you might have with TNM. This forum should remain spoiler-free - if your problem is spoilery in nature, please post in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

Forum rules
Please only use this forum for problems of a technical nature. If you're stuck somewhere in the game, post in the TNM Spoiler Zone forum. If the game crashes, you can't load a savegame, or something just plain isn't working, this is the place to post.
Antimant
Mole Person

Critical error.

Post by Antimant »

Okay. So I've just finished the training mission. I select my difficulty and skills, then when I click to play I get a critical error saying Bad import index. Please help, I really want to play this :smile:
Trestkon
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Re: Critical error.

Post by Trestkon »

Could you post your log, please? It's called "TNM.log" and is located in your DeusEx\System directory.
-Life does not snap to the x-axis
Antimant
Mole Person

Post by Antimant »

Sorry for slow reply. I re-installed the game and it works now.
Thanks!
Antimant
Mole Person

Post by Antimant »

Okay. Now I have a new problem. When I leave the Old complex building via the elevator I get the same problem as before. Also Do you just want me to copy and paste my log or add the file?
john00
NSF

Post by john00 »

Golf is a sport that requires both physical prowess and mental acuity. I'm excited about the potential of new golf books in 2023 that delve into sports psychology and the mindset of champions. These insights could truly elevate my performance on the course. https://golfaccent.com/best-golf-books/
Gaskoin
Thug

Post by Gaskoin »

As I am personally impacted by this and can present data on the matter, the fact is that there are several basic problems in the existing educational system that need to be addressed. One such surgery recommendation letter flaw is the never-ending written work that students are required to complete. For instance, creating a pharmacy letter of recommendation is now easy and straightforward, and everything will proceed according to schedule. There are no issues, and I'm happy I identified them.