enb series

A refuge for those migrating from the fallen DXEditing.com and a place for general discussion relating to Deus Ex editing (coding, mapping, etc).
Neveos
X-51

enb series

Post by Neveos »

my comp sucks too bad to use its default setting, but im supposed to be able to edit those in game with shift enter, though i can't figure out what to do from there, does anyone know?
What I do in my other free time:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3FfPUKuGsQ
nerdenstein
Illuminati

Re: enb series

Post by nerdenstein »

You mean to turn down stuff like Bloom?
The way I did it, was alter the values in the .ini files that came with the ENB files. I can't remember which one or anything else about it but I remember reading a readme file that told me how too do it. I hope that helps, sorry I can't be more help, I'm away from home at the moment, else I would have found the file and checked myself.
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.
miguel
UNATCO

Post by miguel »

What i do wiht ENB is hold "PageDown" and "4" until i see some detail textures from a texture i know it has them, it still lags but looks fine.
You can control brightness with 7 & 8 i guess.
Rain
Thug

Post by Rain »

I used to use an integrated graphics chip, so trust me: Running ENB on such a low-end system is pointless. For the game to be playable, you'll have to disable and lower so many effects that it practically doesn't use any! The slightest bit of bloom used to make my game slow to a crawl, but now my system doesn't so much as blink. Actually, one of the reasons for upgrading my graphics card was to use the Ultra High Quality Mod. xD
Neveos
X-51

Post by Neveos »

Yeah mine is integrated, and I want to buy a high end laptop just to work on this with the enb series. I fixed my problem though, I just wanted to be able to autoplay without having to constantly turn it off in the beginning, and I just edited the enbseries.ini such that "UseEffect=0" instead of 1, so it starts off as "off" by default. Even with all the mess turned off, my system was biting the dust.
What I do in my other free time:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3FfPUKuGsQ