Deus Ex map patch!!

A refuge for those migrating from the fallen DXEditing.com and a place for general discussion relating to Deus Ex editing (coding, mapping, etc).
Salk
UNATCO

Re: Deus Ex map patch!!

Post by Salk »

G-Flex,

may I ask what more you need to be working on before calling your job on maps done?

Thanks!
Cybernetic pig
Illuminati

Post by Cybernetic pig »

Edit: OK after all that hunting looking what's up with carcass reactions...Scourge had already pointed out they react to killed enemies only, never unconscious.
However, in the process of hunting I did discover half of the maps featuring enemies have bReactCarcassand bHateCarcass set to false, and as a result they do not react to carcasses at all on those particular maps (MJ12UnatcoLab's MJ12 troops as one example). Consider fixing this in your map patch.

Now, does HuRen or Shifter or any other code patch mod make pawns react to unconscious bodies (under all the correct conditions of course)?
Cybernetic pig
Illuminati

Post by Cybernetic pig »

G-Flex wrote: Incidentally, this doesn't happen in Human Renovation since it has altered speed aug code, but I wasn't aware of this issue at the time. I'll probably shoehorn in a fix such that it doesn't force augs into the active state unless they should be and aren't in that state already.
Hey G-Flex, did you get around to doing this?
Hanfling
MJ12

Post by Hanfling »

I you have not found this bug yet:
When using the Subway in 04_NYC_BatteryPark, you end up on the roof.

/edit:
Another nice fix would be fixing the skies in 00_Training and 04_NYC_BatteryPark, since they won't show up in MP.
Mabye this will do the trick: http://wiki.beyondunreal.com/Legacy:Sky ... ultiplayer
I demand my DXE User ID back. Launcher for DeusEx, Rune, Nerf, Unreal & Botpack. HX on Mod DB. Revision on Steam.
Fritz
Thug

Post by Fritz »

G-Flex, you still work about this?
Is new map patch needed if we already have map patch?