Doors in Dxmp

A refuge for those migrating from the fallen DXEditing.com and a place for general discussion relating to Deus Ex editing (coding, mapping, etc).
AlvinD
HDTP Member
HDTP Member

Doors in Dxmp

Post by AlvinD »

Hi guys,
Ok I've hosted a map to get some feedback. The spawning point in in a room and each person has their own room. Now I can open my door no problem but randomly other people can't. They need to exit and enter the map for it to work. And whenever they are stuck in the room and I try to open the door from the other side it won't open any ideas?
sorej
Thug

Re: Doors in Dxmp

Post by sorej »

informative
Last edited by sorej on Fri Nov 24, 2023 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sorej
Thug

Post by sorej »

Many beauty influencers and makeup artists on social platforms share their favorite lash brands and styles. They often provide m curl lash extensions detailed tutorials and reviews to help you choose the best lashes for your needs.
sorej
Thug

Post by sorej »

Effective construction project management is crucial for ensuring that excavation services construction projects are completed on time, within budget, and to the satisfaction of all stakeholders.
sorej
Thug

Post by sorej »

While lupus itself does not directly cause weight gain, the complex nature of the disease, along with medication side effects and does lupus cause kidney failure lifestyle changes, can lead to fluctuations in weight.
anonymo
Thug

Post by anonymo »

Traditional rigid workflows give way to agile adaptable processes in a digitally transformed organization. Agile methodologies enable quick responses to what kinds of technology changing market dynamics fostering innovation and continuous improvement.