I finally Figured It Out (Unreal to Unreal 2004)

A refuge for those migrating from the fallen DXEditing.com and a place for general discussion relating to Deus Ex editing (coding, mapping, etc).
ChineseDemocracy
Thug

Re: I finally Figured It Out (Unreal to Unreal 2004)

Post by ChineseDemocracy »

Keep us updated on your progress, this looks fantastic.
DDentonas
UNATCO

Post by DDentonas »

And just putting out there that I don't care one bit about the statue being there.
YK: And you... you... are a bad actress.
(unknown sound)
MC: And you have one less finger...
SimonDenton
NSF

Post by SimonDenton »

Awesome work Captain!

Did you have to delete every Actor and relight the scenes or was there some trickery you did to easily transfer the maps as .unr without DX content except for the textures?

Keep it up!
Captain_Destro
UNATCO

Post by Captain_Destro »

Trickery Indeed, sorry for falling off the face of the earth.
Liberty Island is on the back burner, I want to make it a mission map.

Here is something I've been working on recently. DXMP-Smuggler using all Hi Res Textures.

Any of you guys mind if I port over a TNM map or two?

Zombies+ Forum/Goat City would be fun. Would give credit to whom it was due.
Zireael
NSF

Post by Zireael »

Watched a clip that's left of the Deus Ex Reborn project, I wish it was possible to port Karma physics to Deus Ex...
Blade sword
NSF

Post by Blade sword »

I'm wondering what's left from the project and also if there is any way to revive it.
From my own part It's easy to implement new meshes and even first person animations
I can even teach anyone to use blender and do that (I already did)
I'm not good at 2d and mapping, but well it's feasible without much problems.
ecs
Thug

Post by ecs »

Looking for kids shoes online in Pakistan? ECS offers their customer the best kids shoes. so, shop now for the best kids shoes online at ECS.
meerakofficial
Thug

Post by meerakofficial »

Get the latest unstitched embroidered dresses online in Pakistan. Meerak offers its customers the latest formal and luxury formal dresses online all over Pakistan at reasonable prices. So, grab your favorite luxury dresses today.
servis shoes
Thug

Post by servis shoes »

Get the best running shoes online from Servis. Discover the best quality running shoes and jogging shoes online at Servis. So, grab your shoes at low prices today.
houseofflowers
Thug

Post by houseofflowers »

Shop our collection of beautiful handmade flower jewellery. Our unique designs are crafted from real dried flowers. Perfect for everyday wear or special occasions, these pieces will add a touch of nature to any outfit.
ammarakhan
Thug

Post by ammarakhan »

Ammara khan presents an amazing collection of dresses for women in Pakistan. Explore an expansive variety of unstitched apparel for women at Ammara khan online. So, order your favorite clothes online at reasonable prices.
Borjan
Thug

Post by Borjan »

Discover a wide selection of high-quality leather belts for men at Borjan. Our collection features stylish and durable leather belts in various designs. Elevate your outfit with our premium men leather belts that are crafted to perfection. Shop now for the perfect accessory to complete your look.
Shahtaj_Qaiser
Thug

Post by Shahtaj_Qaiser »

Step into a world of Pakistani party dresses. Shahtaj Qaiser provides a collection of pakistani party dresses with beautiful designs that seamlessly mix traditional and modern styles. Whether it's a formal gathering or a festive celebration, our party dresses are designed to leave a lasting impression. Shop now!
chahyay
Thug

Post by chahyay »

Illuminate your space with our stunning collection of ceiling lights, rope lights, pendant lights, and hanging lights. Discover the perfect lighting solution for any room or style at Chahyay. Shop now and elevate your space with Chahyay!
Mohagni
Thug

Post by Mohagni »

Discover the perfect mixture of style and culture with Mohagni's large range of beautiful trouser design to upgrade your wardrobe. Explore our collection of high-quality trousers that are perfect for any occasion. Grab your favorite trousers online today.