Cel shading

A refuge for those migrating from the fallen DXEditing.com and a place for general discussion relating to Deus Ex editing (coding, mapping, etc).
Waruar
Thug

Cel shading

Post by Waruar »

Has anyone seen this?

It's obviously just a video filter the uploader added later, but it had me thinking. Considering how old Deus Ex is and how the graphics haven't aged well, upgrading them is only going to get you so far. Downgrading the texture quality instead would fit the game's cartoony cyberpunk atmosphere quite well and give the game a timeless look.

Is there any way to easily do this? Some .dll file I'll have to edit or some GPU settings I need to fiddle with? I'd really appreciate the information. :)
Cry out my name. Desire my soul.
bjorn98009_91
Silhouette

Re: Cel shading

Post by bjorn98009_91 »

Might be possible on a rudimentary level with how the rendering pipeline is now, but I guess the easiest way would be to look into some sort of filter software, perhaps write some sort of shader for DX10.
Producer and Quality Assurance Manager for Deus Ex: Revision.
ecs
Thug

Post by ecs »

Get the best women sneakers online from ECS. ECS provides you with the most durable, high-quality sneakers. So, buy the best sneaker from ECS and look more fashionable.
meerakofficial
Thug

Post by meerakofficial »

Meerak brings the best online Dresses sale in Pakistan. Grab women's Clothes on sale online from the Meerak store today. The best Clothes sale on brands in pakistan is available with ease from Meerak. So, check out all the best Clothes brand sales in Pakistan.
servis shoes
Thug

Post by servis shoes »

Servis Shoes is a leading online store that offers Sneakers for men and other products at the lowest prices. Our product range includes Sneakers for men, Sandals, Chappals, Casual Wear & Formal Wear, Sports Shoes, and Peshawari Sandals in various sizes. Our collection is updated regularly so that you have the latest designs at your disposal.
houseofflowers
Thug

Post by houseofflowers »

Discover a beautiful collection of Blossom Flower. Delight yourself in the world of floral wonders, from delicate roses to brilliant flowers. Shop now to experience the beauty of nature.
houseofflowers
Thug

Post by houseofflowers »

At House of Flowers, we offer a stunning collection of flower gift that are perfect for any occasion. From vibrant bouquets to elegant arrangements, our skilled florists create beautiful designs that will leave a lasting impression. Browse our selection and bring joy to someone's day with the gift of flowers from House of Flowers.
ammarakhan
Thug

Post by ammarakhan »

Discover the latest kurti designs for girls online at Ammara khan. We offer the best kurti for girls online all over Pakistan. So, order your favorite designs online at reasonable prices today.
Shahtaj_Qaiser
Thug

Post by Shahtaj_Qaiser »

Shahtaj Qaiser is one of the top women clothing brands in Pakistan. Discover your favorite outfit and upgrade your style with this unique and stylish collection. Stay on-trend with the latest fashion from Pakistan's most famous designers. Shop now!
Borjan
Thug

Post by Borjan »

Borjan brings the ideal collection of Shoulder bag online in Pakistan. Check the best quality handbags online. Order your favorite bags online all over Pakistan at affordable prices.
Mohagni
Thug

Post by Mohagni »

Buy the latest ready to wear dresses online in Pakistan. With a large number of newly designed dresses, Mohani provides the highest quality fabric in various colors and styles. Get your favorite dress and ready to shine.
chahyay
Thug

Post by chahyay »

Find the perfect Pret wear at Chahyay. Browse our collection and get the best Quality Pret dresses that will make you shine at any event. Shop now.
Jazmin Clothing
Thug

Post by Jazmin Clothing »

Jazmin is one of the top women clothing brands in Pakistan with wide range of designs at reasonable prices. So, buy the latest women's dresses online at Jazmin and enjoy.
raffatlaw
Thug

Post by raffatlaw »

Rafat Law Associates: Your trusted source for the best family lawyer in Islamabad. With a proven track record in handling diverse family matters, they offer expert legal support with professionalism and compassion.
TheEntertainer
Mole Person

Post by TheEntertainer »

The Entertainer provides baby dolls for girls and doll house set online in Pakistan. The Entertainer bring an amazing collection of baby dolls and dolls house sets for their costumer.