Small job offer, modding one of the orginal ending sequences

A refuge for those migrating from the fallen DXEditing.com and a place for general discussion relating to Deus Ex editing (coding, mapping, etc).
callamoss
Mole Person

Small job offer, modding one of the orginal ending sequences

Post by callamoss »

Hey everybody,

i'm a conceptual arts student working with a variety of media. For my diploma work i'm planning an artwork in which i want to show (among other things) two instances of Deus Ex running slightly modified versions of the Tracer Tong ending sequence map. While i'm generally a technically savvy person, I don't think i can do this by myself (i tried). What would need to be done is to remove everything from the script of the ending sequence but two isolated scenes. If you think you could do this, please reply here or write to me via private message. I'd be willing to pay approx 50€, more if necessary, depending on how much effort it takes on your part. Thanks in advance for any offers,

Marian
Cybernetic pig
Illuminati

Re: Small job offer, modding one of the orginal ending seque

Post by Cybernetic pig »

callamoss wrote:Hey everybody,

i'm a conceptual arts student working with a variety of media. For my diploma work i'm planning an artwork in which i want to show (among other things) two instances of Deus Ex running slightly modified versions of the Tracer Tong ending sequence map. While i'm generally a technically savvy person, I don't think i can do this by myself (i tried). What would need to be done is to remove everything from the script of the ending sequence but two isolated scenes. If you think you could do this, please reply here or write to me via private message. I'd be willing to pay approx 50€, more if necessary, depending on how much effort it takes on your part. Thanks in advance for any offers,

Marian
PM'd

Edit: Bjorn or Hanf took it. First come, first served. Curse you, cruel world!