Interesting question about Deus Ex renders.

A refuge for those migrating from the fallen DXEditing.com and a place for general discussion relating to Deus Ex editing (coding, mapping, etc).
Kelkos
UNATCO

Interesting question about Deus Ex renders.

Post by Kelkos »

I'm trying to modify the OpenGl render for deus ex , but I get this error. However, other mods like 2027 use Directx9 and ENB series. I'm actually making a mod with little support or help, so is there a way to incorporate Directx9 and ENB series with deus ex. When i try the DirectX9 render device. The screen cannot be visible until I press Shift+F12. so how can I use ENBSeries and Dirctx9 for my mod?
Attachments
Capture.JPG
Being a soldier isn't just following orders, it's following those orders in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we're not soldiers anymore, just pieces on a chess board dying for the wrong reason.
Hanfling
MJ12

Re: Interesting question about Deus Ex renders.

Post by Hanfling »

Config error. It requires a specific combination of certain config settings to run. See assert message to set them appropreciate (or just remove that bullshit in the source anyway).

In any case, I found the http://coding.hanfling.de/launch/mirror ... 090602.zip source release epic did an acceptable base for rendering work.
I demand my DXE User ID back. Launcher for DeusEx, Rune, Nerf, Unreal & Botpack. HX on Mod DB. Revision on Steam.
Kelkos
UNATCO

Re: Interesting question about Deus Ex renders.

Post by Kelkos »

Kelkos wrote:However, other mods like 2027 use Directx9 and ENB series. I'm actually making a mod with little support or help, so is there a way to incorporate Directx9 and ENB series with deus ex. When i try the DirectX9 render device. The screen cannot be visible until I press Shift+F12. so how can I use ENBSeries and Dirctx9 for my mod?
Is there a way to do this ?
Being a soldier isn't just following orders, it's following those orders in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we're not soldiers anymore, just pieces on a chess board dying for the wrong reason.