GMDXv9.0 Release

Dedicated to the discussion of OTP and Deus Ex in general.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

Kelkos
UNATCO

Re: GMDXv9.0 Announced

Post by Kelkos »

I guess you can't understand simple english. That's why YOU'LL UNDERSTAND THIS.

1.console.log('CyberP please add the Napalm Grenade into GMDX');
2.console.log('I know you will understand code language so listen carefully');
3.console.log('The Napalm Grenade does not need a special model but it only needs a special texture');
4.console.log('Just post a video of it on moddb and ask in the comments about their approval');
5.console.log('I hope you can understand this. Cheers. Kelkos');

If your computerized Text-Parser can succeed , which I highly doubt, then you will receive an image like this.
Being a soldier isn't just following orders, it's following those orders in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we're not soldiers anymore, just pieces on a chess board dying for the wrong reason.
Kelkos
UNATCO

Post by Kelkos »

Like this.
Attachments
Capture.JPG
Being a soldier isn't just following orders, it's following those orders in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we're not soldiers anymore, just pieces on a chess board dying for the wrong reason.
FastGamerr
MJ12

Post by FastGamerr »

Kelkos wrote:I guess you can't understand simple english. That's why YOU'LL UNDERSTAND THIS.

3.console.log('The Napalm Grenade does not need a special model but it only needs a special texture');
4.console.log('Just post a video of it on moddb and ask in the comments about their approval');

If your computerized Text-Parser can succeed , which I highly doubt, then you will receive an image like this.
Having not gotten the hint of CyberP's previous responses, the patient continues to exhibit a sense of entitlement and belief that his poorly disguised barking of orders would actually succeed by employing snide faux-subtle insults at people more talented than he is.

Jonas, I hope this is going to be warning number two, or much more preferably, a swing of the banhammer.
Kelkos
UNATCO

Post by Kelkos »

FastGamerr wrote:
Kelkos wrote:I guess you can't understand simple english. That's why YOU'LL UNDERSTAND THIS.

Having not gotten the hint of CyberP's previous responses, the patient continues to exhibit a sense of entitlement and belief that his poorly disguised barking of orders would actually succeed by employing snide faux-subtle insults at people more talented than he is.

Jonas, I hope this is going to be warning number two, or much more preferably, a swing of the banhammer.
Yeah, who are you :-k

It's not like you worked hard on something only to find out it's been rejected.
Bird
NSF

The world is on fire man, when you swallow down!

Post by Bird »

*/me listens to Lithium FM and grabs popcorn*
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Jonas »

All right Kelkos, dial it back. It's just a videogame, no reason to get upset.
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
Kelkos
UNATCO

Post by Kelkos »

Fine, screw the grenade, It's better not to fight. <_<
Kelkos
UNATCO

Post by Kelkos »

Jonas wrote:All right Kelkos, dial it back. It's just a videogame, no reason to get upset.
VIDEOGAMES actually resulted into several mass shootings, so anger and videogame violence is rather obnoxious and fatal for the human mind.
Cybernetic pig
Illuminati

Post by Cybernetic pig »

^Gave me a good laugh.

As for the 'nade, a napalm grenade would have a different model to a gas grenade. Yes they'd have similar mechanisms, but at the very least it'd have an ignition chamber or whatever while a gas grenade would not. So even if it were the same manufacturer for both they'd need a separate model.

Anyhow, good to see you've gone to codecademy and have took to learning Javascript. Could earn you a lot of money one day, or put you in the position to add your own napalm grenade. :)
SlySpy
UNATCO

Post by SlySpy »

Kelkos wrote:
FastGamerr wrote:

Yeah, who are you :-k

It's not like you worked hard on something only to find out it's been rejected.
You really don't have a fucking clue.
Kelkos wrote:VIDEOGAMES actually resulted into several mass shootings, so anger and videogame violence is rather obnoxious and fatal for the human mind.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSUy2JIvUOI
Cybernetic pig
Illuminati

Re: WORK WORK WORK

Post by Cybernetic pig »

Bird wrote:I have ~1500 lines left to proofread. Soon.
Done. CyberP, may I please have your most recent/current GMDX.int? After I translated all the new content, Hungarian Localisation should be OK to be implemented.
I still need to add a couple localized strings to it, so I'll get back to you soon on that.
My priorities are to struggle with WiX again to learn it how to use it properly in order to create a decent installer.
For GMDX? Excellent.
Bird
NSF

Re: WORK WORK WORK

Post by Bird »

Cybernetic pig wrote:For GMDX? Excellent.
Aye, for both.
Kelkos
UNATCO

Post by Kelkos »

Cybernetic pig wrote: Could earn you a lot of money one day
As for money, I told you that you can implement your mod on steam , and tell GabeN that this should act as an update for default deus ex users, to further implement your mod, you can manage the price yourself , earn a dollar or two. And make GMDX proud, kinda
Bird
NSF

Post by Bird »

Square-Enix owns the IP, remember.
Kelkos
UNATCO

Post by Kelkos »

Cybernetic pig wrote:^Gave me a good laugh.

As for the 'nade, a napalm grenade would have a different model to a gas grenade. Yes they'd have similar mechanisms, but at the very least it'd have an ignition chamber or whatever while a gas grenade would not. So even if it were the same manufacturer for both they'd need a separate model.

Anyhow, good to see you've gone to codecademy and have took to learning Javascript. Could earn you a lot of money one day, or put you in the position to add your own napalm grenade. :)

Also, the grenades in Counter Strike (If you have played it) share the same model but different textures, Ditto with the napalm grenade. That "Ignition Chamber" would be self activated by the push of a button, come on man , It's 2052 8)