CSS weapon into DX

Dedicated to the discussion of OTP and Deus Ex in general.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

Cybernetic pig
Illuminati

Re: CSS weapon into DX

Post by Cybernetic pig »

Hey FastGamerr. The mod is looking real nice, I will most likely be playing it on release. I had a look at those screenshots, all looks well, except for the one with the FN-FiveSeven. The hand model looks a little screwy.
Still, keep at it. Yet another TC to look forward to.
FastGamerr
MJ12

Post by FastGamerr »

I assume you're talking about the Walther P99 in this screenshot? Yes, first I wanted to just import the Walther P99 model into DXN (the weapons package Clyzmsmod.u had like 20 new guns) since that was the only one I wanted to use, but every time I imported it into the game, it appeared like that with the whole "my-hand-is-eating-my-gun!" effect. So I just included the entire Clyzmsmod.u (26 hopping megabytes! Damn me and my obsession with filesizes >_>) with DXN despite only using the Walther from it.

Funnily enough, despite only using the M294 from the Enhanced package, recompiling the package with only that gun in there succeeded without a hitch.
Cybernetic pig
Illuminati

Post by Cybernetic pig »

Damn yes, I always get those two guns mixed up, even though I have decent experience with both (in CoD :P ).

Shame you didn't use the M4 too.
Cybernetic pig
Illuminati

Post by Cybernetic pig »

You have some good level designers on the team by the looks of things. Real Fucking good.