Missile Silo

Dedicated to the discussion of OTP and Deus Ex in general.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

Cybernetic pig
Illuminati

Missile Silo

Post by Cybernetic pig »

I have done research into the map before doing some redesigning and extentions because I believe the original was lacking somewhat (the way you just spawn in right next to guard tower yet they are unaware of your presence and jock is not seen flying away for example). Does anyone know how long MJ12 had occupied the silo for? There are no dead bodies about so it must have been quite some time, but I need to know to make some design decisions. Is it mentioned anywhere in-game?

Here are some pics of the redesign: http://s1309.beta.photobucket.com/user/CyberP1/library/

Never did find a way of fixing the skybox though.
nerdenstein
Illuminati

Re: Missile Silo

Post by nerdenstein »

That looks pretty cool!
I'll be interested to see how Revision remakes it too. I'll give your map a whirl at some point.
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.
Cybernetic pig
Illuminati

Re: Missile Silo

Post by Cybernetic pig »

nerdenstein wrote:That looks pretty cool!
I'll be interested to see how Revision remakes it too. I'll give your map a whirl at some point.
The map is part of GMDX which is a gameplay (+ various to complement the gameplay changes) mod of the campaign. It is also an extension of HDTP...Download one free get another one free! 8) (Compatibility).

And thanks, Looks? You should see how it plays!

Defo try Revision too on seperate occasions, looks real nice and will also change up the gameplay some too since level design affects gameplay.