Question about MIBs/WIBs

Dedicated to the discussion of OTP and Deus Ex in general.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

WildcatPhoenix
UNATCO

Question about MIBs/WIBs

Post by WildcatPhoenix »

I have a question for the lore experts regarding the nature of the MIB/WIB agents. In the MJ12 lab beneath UNATCO Headquarters JC finds a book which reads:
"PROSPECTUS: SERIES P AGENTS
proposal by Dr. Arthur Donovan (Versalife/HK)

The Series P Agents are the logical continuation of research resulting from the
Series N: the development of a human agent with enhanced capabilities and
absolute loyalty, but without the non-standard appearance of mechanical
augmentation or the unpredictability of nano-augmentation. Like the Series N,
the strength and speed of the Series P should be substantially above baseline
while new conditioning techniques will result in minimal pain response.
We conservatively predict a Series P agent would be 78% more effective in
combat than a normal operative without any form of augmentation.

Key features from the Series N agent will also be carried over, including the
self-termination mechanism. An ingenious variation on the "kill-switch", the
self-termination mechanism is wired into the autonomous nervous system of an
agent. If mortally wounded, the mechanism will activate and explode,
eliminating any evidence of the agent and damaging nearby hostiles.

However, we are still continuing in our attempts to isolate the source of the
albino traits present ever since the Series L, but so far the simple addition
of sunglasses and dark clothing appear to have resolved the matter in a
practical fashion..."

It had been proposed by some that Series N stood for nanotech and Series P for physiopharmaceutical (not sure where this term came from, but I've seen it used on various DX boards over the years). This would suggest that the MIBs/WIBs are a newer model of genetically engineered agent than even the Dentons (which doesn't make a whole helluva lot of sense). After re-reading the segment above, it seems the Series N is simply a previous model of MIB. The article talks about features being carried over, such as the self-termination mechanism. This feature is clearly not present in JC or Paul Denton, since neither seem to explode upon death. The nano-aug agents appear to have a slower working killswitch that also shuts down their augmentations (not sure why JC's augs aren't effected in the same way Paul's are...probably just an oversight by the game developers, lol).

So what exactly are the MIBs? Are they biomechanically augmented? Nano-augmented? Clones? They've obviously been engineered in some way (thus the discussion of the reoccuring albino traits). Any thoughts?
Cybernetic pig
Illuminati

Re: Question about MIBs/WIBs

Post by Cybernetic pig »

First paragraph details the MIB's pros over other augmentation experiments: "the development of a human agent with enhanced capabilities and absolute loyalty, but without the non-standard appearance of mechanical augmentation or the unpredictability of nano-augmentation."

Also exploding on death wipes the evidence.
This would suggest that the MIBs/WIBs are a newer model of genetically engineered agent than even the Dentons (which doesn't make a whole helluva lot of sense).
Does when you consider the pros of the MIB, absolute loyalty, no bioelectric markings on show, wiped evidence, probably cheaper.
Edit: According to the wiki page the MIBs/WIBs were first produced before nano-enhanced agents also.
After re-reading the segment above, it seems the Series N is simply a previous model of MIB. The article talks about features being carried over, such as the self-termination mechanism. This feature is clearly not present in JC or Paul Denton, since neither seem to explode upon death.
Actually, my JC has exploded on death before in the same way as the MIBs, but I think that's exclusive to the PS2 version strangely enough, and it was a rare occurrence. I remember it happening in the MJ12 UNATCO labs for sure, maybe it only happened when your killswitch was active.
The nano-aug agents appear to have a slower working killswitch that also shuts down their augmentations (not sure why JC's augs aren't effected in the same way Paul's are...probably just an oversight by the game developers, lol)

When UNATCO raid the ton Paul has speed enhancement & nano defense, though I'm not 100% on the latter aug.
So what exactly are the MIBs? Are they biomechanically augmented? Nano-augmented? Clones? They've obviously been engineered in some way (thus the discussion of the reoccuring albino traits). Any thoughts?
Physiopharmaceutically augmented. Further reading here.

Hmm the article says: "Physiopharmaceutical augmentation is a type of augmentation only used by the Illuminati and the Majestic-12. This type of augmentation consists of psychological conditioning, a process of behavior modification by which a subject comes to associate a desired behavior with a previously unrelated stimulus, and specific pharmaceutical drugs for enhanced capabilities and absolute loyalty."

So mind control and force feeding em drugs. Wouldn't Psychopharmaceutical be a more fitting term in that case?
Last edited by Cybernetic pig on Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gamer0004
Illuminati

Post by gamer0004 »

I thought that, confusingly, series N stood for mechanically augmented agents (e.g. Navarre, Hermann), but apparently not (see below).

A text which was posted originally on the PlanetDeusEx forums, I believe (unfortunately, my document does not specify its original author):
SERIES P AGENT:
An in depth look.
PROSPECTUS: SERIES P AGENTS

The Series P Agents are the logical continuation of research resulting from the Series N: the development of a human agent with enhanced capabilities and absolute loyalty, but without the non-standard appearance of mechanical augmentation or the unpredictability of nano-augmentation. Like the Series N,
the strength and speed of the Series P should be substantially above baseline while new conditioning techniques will result in minimal pain response.
We conservatively predict a Series P agent would be 78% more effective in combat than a normal operative without any form of augmentation.

Key features from the Series N agent will also be carried over, including the self-termination mechanism. An ingenious variation on the "kill-switch", the self-termination mechanism is wired into the autonomous nervous system of an agent. If mortally wounded, the mechanism will activate and explode, eliminating any evidence of the agent and damaging nearby hostiles.

However, we are still continuing in our attempts to isolate the source of the albino traits present ever since the Series L, but so far the simple addition of sunglasses and dark clothing appear to have resolved the matter in a practical fashion...

To: MLundquist//VersaLife.783.48.90
Subject: Series P Agents (Overview)

The Series P trials have so far produced excellent results, and I continue to believe that our physiopharmaceutical approach to agent augmentation to be superior to mechanical augmentation - and possibly even equivalent to nanotech augmentation - at a fraction of the cost and effort. The Series P agents show a marked lack of pain response with a corresponding increase in endurance and strength, while psychological conditioning has resulted in a Loyalty Estimate of 9.66 on the Yitzhak Scale.

The modified explosive self-termination switch added in Series N has also proven highly effective in eliminating all traces of the Series P in the event that they are mortally wounded or otherwise unable to complete their mission objectives.

We're continuing in our attempts to isolate the source of the albino traits, but so far the simple addition of sunglasses and dark clothing appear to have resolved the problem in a practical fashion.

Lets start with the first one:
PROSPECTUS: SERIES P AGENTS

The Series P Agents are the logical continuation of research resulting from the Series N: the development of a human agent with enhanced capabilities and absolute loyalty, but without the non-standard appearance of mechanical augmentation or the unpredictability of nano-augmentation.

Read this part carefully paying close attention to the bolded words. Series N agents are simply an older version of M/WIBs. Series N is NOT referring to nano-augmented agents. Series N, P and L refer to different version of the M/WIBs and Series P agents are assumably what you fight in the game.
Like the Series N, the strength and speed of the Series P should be substantially above baseline while new conditioning techniques will result in minimal pain response. We conservatively predict a Series P agent would be 78% more effective in combat than a normal operative without any form of augmentation.

Notes:
-strength and speed above that of a normal human
-minimal pain response due to conditioning techniques (ouch)
-78% more effective in combat then a normal operative without augmentation. An normal operative with out augmentation can be assumed to be an average MJ12 Trooper.

Key features from the Series N agent will also be carried over, including the self-termination mechanism. An ingenious variation on the "kill-switch", the self-termination mechanism is wired into the autonomous nervous system of an agent. If mortally wounded, the mechanism will activate and explode, eliminating any evidence of the agent and damaging nearby hostiles.

Again more evidence supporting the view that series N is not nano-augmentation.
The self-termination mechanism is an variation on the kill switch. It is a key feature on the series N. Therefore the series N didn't have a kill switch but instead had the blow-up-when-you-die M/WIB mechanism.

However, we are still continuing in our attempts to isolate the source of the albino traits present ever since the Series L, but so far the simple addition of sunglasses and dark clothing appear to have resolved the matter in a practical fashion...

Well this explains why M/WIBs are albino. But why the black eye tattooed on the back of there neck? Why because it’s a symbol of the Illuminati so Harvey Smith himself told me. Speaking of Weird M/WIB details... What's with that mechanical voice? Some people have said that this is caused by an air filter in there lungs or neck. These people also said there was in-game evidence. I did a comprehensive Deus Ex search on this and came up with nothing. Therefore I assume that this was merely a rumor and that M/WIB’s weird voice will remain a mystery. Unless someone wants to contact a dev and ask them. On the other hand, the self termination mechanism is mechanical so there is no reason why M/WIBs can have some else mechanical inside of them as well.

Moving on to Text number 2:
To: MLundquist//VersaLife.783.48.90
Subject: Series P Agents (Overview)

The Series P trials have so far produced excellent results, and I continue to
believe that our physiopharmaceutical approach to agent augmentation to be
superior to mechanical augmentation - and possibly even equivalent to nanotech
augmentation - at a fraction of the cost and effort. The Series P agents show
a marked lack of pain response with a corresponding increase in endurance and
strength, while psychological conditioning has resulted in a Loyalty Estimate
of 9.66 on the Yitzhak Scale.

Now this is interesting, lots of stuff to pick through.
It states the official name of Series P, N and L augmentation: physiopharmaceutical.
Now physiopharmaceutical is apparently not a real word as 5 dictionaries tell me.
But using what we know of other words we can depict its meaning.
physio-
1. Nature.
2. Physical.
pharmaceutical-
1. Of or relating to pharmacy or pharmacists.
pharmacy-
1. The art of preparing and dispensing drugs.
augment-
1. To make (something already developed or well under way) greater, as in size, extent, or quantity.
Now put this together to make: physiopharmaceutical augmentation.
Which means: The enhancement of the physical natural body through drugs. And as stated earlier M/WIBs have minimal pain response due to conditioning techniques and the 2nd text section states: while psychological conditioning has resulted in a Loyalty Estimate of 9.66 on the Yitzhak Scale.
So M/WIBs have been conditioned in both pain response and loyalty. Poor guys...
Before we move on to what exactly conditioning is... what the heckzorz is the Yitzhak scale? Yitzhak Frishman is an experimental physicist who has minor connections with nanotechnology (http://www.weizmann.ac.il/~fnfrishm/). But I couldn't find any trace of his scale if it even exists. By the context that it is used in the e-mail the Yitzhak Scale is apparently used to measure loyalty. Anyway on to conditioning.
Conditioning:
A process of behaviour modification by which a subject comes to associate a desired behaviour with a previously unrelated stimulus.
Example: Every time you feed the dog you ring a bell. You do this for a couple of months. You ring the bell without food. The dog will come because he heard the bell and expects food. The dog has been conditioned to think of food every time he hears the bell.
So M/WIBs augmentation is a combination of drugs and conditioning.

The modified explosive self-termination switch added in Series N has also proven highly effective in eliminating all traces of the Series P in the event that they are mortally wounded or otherwise unable to complete their mission objectives.

Modified explosive self-termination switch added in Series N eh?
Well the nano-augmented agents kill switch sure isn't explosive. So for the last time SERIES N IS NOT NANO-AUGMENTATION.

We're continuing in our attempts to isolate the source of the albino traits, but so far the simple addition of sunglasses and dark clothing appear to have resolved the problem in a practical fashion.

Yes yes blah blah blah we already know that...

Outline:
Series P agents = current M/WIB
Series N and L agents = older version of M/WIB
Physiopharmaceutical and Conditioning Augmentation in M/WIBs results in:
-strength and speed above that of a normal human
-minimal pain response
-Loyalty Estimate
of 9.66 on the Yitzhak Scale.
-78% more effective in combat then a normal operative. An normal operative can be assumed to be an average MJ12 Trooper.
M/WIBs appearance:
The Physiopharmaceutical and Conditioning Augmentation (Most likely the Physiopharmaceutical part) has given M/WIBs an albino trait ever sense series L.
They wear sunglasses (red eyes) and black coats (white skin) to resolve this problem.
M/WIBs have a black eye on the back of their neck because it is an Illuminati symbol. The M/WIBs weird metallic voice remains a mystery however.
Blow-up-when-they-die:
M/WIBs have had (since Series N) a self termination mechanism that is wired into their head. If they are mortally wounded they blow up.

ADDED:

Sometimes you'll get a M/WIB just whispering to himself, saying weird stuff. Mentally, these guys are pretty far from normal.
MIB Cold. Cold and dark. It goes on forever.
MIB Something's not right here.
MIB Some of these people are androids. Watch the way they move.
WiB They said the process would make me smarter, but I can't tell.

The note at the beginning is a note from one of the developers that was in the conversation log.
These examples lead back to the conditioning and use of drugs and suggest that it causes mental damage and is mentally tough and perhaps physically as well on the M/WIBs.

There are three unique M/WIBs in the game. Unique in a way that there is a story for each one. the following text is the story of Adept 34501. Agent Hela and Agent P. Sherman also have a story as well.

Adept 34501:

Adept 34501,
Order of the Night Sky,
Third Rank:

Those Who Rule in Majesty, the Twelve, have set you to watch over this place and record all that may happen so we may benefit from your observations, as you may benefit from our wisdom.

You are entrusted with a Key to Sidon's Vault: 1942

You are entrusted with a Key to the Fountain of Wisdom: 0022

You are entrusted with a Number and a Secret: 34501, 08711

You will guard all these things with Life and Soul, and do your
duty so that the Fourth Secret may find a place in your Heart.

XII

Testament of Adept 34501

My name has been taken from me, a thing I need not anymore, and I have been christened Adept 34501. They have set me to keep a record of this place, to record a history of its comings and goings so that Those Who Rule might have the benefit of its knowledge...

... today saw the arrival of Agent Hermann. He is a simple thing, fitted to a dark purpose by forces he cannot understand. In a way, I feel pity for him - an emotion that I know will prevent my advancement beyond the Third Rank - but it is pity I feel nonetheless. He has spent most of his time below in the technology archive, staring at the ancient cross above his head.
He burns with a hatred that I can feel, for himself and for someone else. Periodically he will receive holographic communications from Simons, after which his hatred burns all the brighter. I think it has burned away everything human in him, and only the metal holds him together anymore...

Adept 34501, Order of the Night Sky, Third Rank

Adept [5 digit #] is what nameless lower class M/WIBs are called.
Third Rank? It seems there are not only different types of M/WIBs there are also different ranks.
Order of the Night Sky? Night suggests black... M/WIB clothes anyone?
Also she states that her emotional will prevent promotion. So MJ12 encourages M/WIBs to be emotionless. The fact that emotions will prevent promotion in the Order of the Night Sky also suggests M/WIBdom again. Although I'm not completely convinced Order of the Night Sky is referring to M/WIBs.
Agent Hela and Agent P. Sherman both lead operations. Adept 34501 is told to: ‘keep a record of this place, to record a history of its comings and goings’... it doesn't sound like some important operation to me. Let's see: Adept 34501, no name, low level operation. Agent Hela, name, higher up operation. Agent P. Sherman, name, higher operation. An obvious pattern occurs. Higher up M/WIBs are rewarded with either their original name back or just any name.
Agent Hela's and Agent P. Sherman’s story is really unimportant at this point. But for the sake of completeness I'll do a brief summary of some minorly useful info. Agent Sherman and Hela both lead operations. Agent Sherman is a temporary acting boss for the MJ12 and the normal components of UNATCO HQ. Agent Sherman takes over until Walton Simons comes in. Agent Hela leads an operation in the catacombs hunting terrorists and later JC Denton. This leads me to believe that M/WIBs are by default higher ranked then most MJ12 personnel. Sherman's password is raven, and this suggests dark and evil. Agent Hela's password is Ragnarok. Ragnarok from Norse mythology is the end of time. In the catacombs you can overhear two MJ12 troopers discussing Hela saying she creeps them out (understandable) and she is in her element. Besides the Ragnarok password which I think is just a random reference, it seems obvious that the devs wanted to give the M/WIBs a dark, scary and freaky emotionless look.
WildcatPhoenix
UNATCO

Post by WildcatPhoenix »

Very enlightening, thanks gamer!

So it sounds like the M/WIBs were once normal human agents who either volunteered for or were recruited into the MJ12 "physiopharmaceutical" augmentation program, which seems to have been proposed as a more cost-effective alternative to the expenses/unpredictability of nano-augmentation. Interesting.

On a tangentially related note, what exactly was Bob Page doing to himself at Area 51? Was he chemically augmenting his body in order to merge with the Helios AI? I always assumed Walton Simons was biomechanically augmented, since humans without Paul and JC's H-type epsilon deficiency respond to nano-augmentation with the conditions of the Gray Death. But what about Page? Is there some kind of chemical process that MJ12 invented which can mimic the functioning of the nanites? How exactly is Page's organic body going to interact with Helios through the Aquinas Hub?

---EDIT---
After re-examining the dialogue and the datavault image of Simons, it does appear he is nano-augmented. How is this possible if he's not engineered?
G-Flex
Silhouette

Post by G-Flex »

WildcatPhoenix wrote:On a tangentially related note, what exactly was Bob Page doing to himself at Area 51? Was he chemically augmenting his body in order to merge with the Helios AI? I always assumed Walton Simons was biomechanically augmented, since humans without Paul and JC's H-type epsilon deficiency respond to nano-augmentation with the conditions of the Gray Death.
Walton Simons specifically says he has nanoaugmentations, and both he and Page (at the end of the game, at least) have the telltale markings on their faces indicative of that sort of augmentation. Nanoaugmentation also makes the most sense for what Page was trying to do (merge with an AI), whereas pharmaceutical stuff wouldn't really be reasonable.
WildcatPhoenix
UNATCO

Post by WildcatPhoenix »

G-Flex wrote:
WildcatPhoenix wrote:On a tangentially related note, what exactly was Bob Page doing to himself at Area 51? Was he chemically augmenting his body in order to merge with the Helios AI? I always assumed Walton Simons was biomechanically augmented, since humans without Paul and JC's H-type epsilon deficiency respond to nano-augmentation with the conditions of the Gray Death.
Walton Simons specifically says he has nanoaugmentations, and both he and Page (at the end of the game, at least) have the telltale markings on their faces indicative of that sort of augmentation. Nanoaugmentation also makes the most sense for what Page was trying to do (merge with an AI), whereas pharmaceutical stuff wouldn't really be reasonable.
My point is, if the entire reason Paul Denton was chosen for nano-augmentation was because MJ12 scientists identified him as having a rare genetic condition (H-type epsilon immunoglobulin protein deficiency) that would allow him to tolerate the nanites, then why would Page and Simons be able to survive the augmentation process without succumbing to the effects of the Gray Death?
G-Flex
Silhouette

Post by G-Flex »

Presumably, the same reason that people in-universe say they're planning on rolling out nano-augmentation technology "worldwide".

What reason is that? I don't know. My best guess is that Paul and JC were viable test subjects used before MJ12's scientists figured out how to properly suppress the right proteins or whatever. It's not very well-explained in-game, granted.
FastGamerr
MJ12

Post by FastGamerr »

I've got to admit that the disrepancies between the DX Continuity Bible and the game itself did (and kind of still do) bother me. I do prefer the CB's take on Paul and JC having aged normally and being experimented on instead of being grown in a vat (which is what the game more or less says). Somehow it seems ... nicer. Which is why in DXN's backstory, Paul and JC were only a part of dozens or possibly hundreds various MJ12 nanoaugmentation projects, and Mad Ingram was the first project to succeed (instead of just expiring like MJ12's other experiments, something which was noted on the DX Continuity Bible if I remember correctly - I stopped reading the thing in 2011 when I decided to make DXN a full-blown "alternate DX universe" mod). However, the XVA Ending (for one) suggests that due to never-to-be-seen events, XVA did take over a lot of MJ12's assets - including the Denton project, and realized how superior it was to the Ingram project and decided to go through with it... with the final moments hinting at JC being the end of XVA(/Ingram) in the same way as he was the end of Page in the original game.
WildcatPhoenix
UNATCO

Post by WildcatPhoenix »

FastGamerr wrote:I've got to admit that the disrepancies between the DX Continuity Bible and the game itself did (and kind of still do) bother me. I do prefer the CB's take on Paul and JC having aged normally and being experimented on instead of being grown in a vat (which is what the game more or less says). Somehow it seems ... nicer. Which is why in DXN's backstory, Paul and JC were only a part of dozens or possibly hundreds various MJ12 nanoaugmentation projects, and Mad Ingram was the first project to succeed (instead of just expiring like MJ12's other experiments, something which was noted on the DX Continuity Bible if I remember correctly - I stopped reading the thing in 2011 when I decided to make DXN a full-blown "alternate DX universe" mod). However, the XVA Ending (for one) suggests that due to never-to-be-seen events, XVA did take over a lot of MJ12's assets - including the Denton project, and realized how superior it was to the Ingram project and decided to go through with it... with the final moments hinting at JC being the end of XVA(/Ingram) in the same way as he was the end of Page in the original game.
It seemed like there was only one line of dialogue in the game which contradicted the CB's idea of Paul being naturally born and JC being a clone of Paul inseminated into his mother by MJ12 scientists (the line where Paul says, "I'm beginning to suspect we don't have a stitch of DNA in common with either of our supposed parents.")

My own latent mod story deals with a lot of these questions, which is why I'm bringing them up (still holding out a fool's hope for an SDK on whatever next-gen iteration of Deus comes out in the future). There's one thing we didn't consider on this topic, though- Ambrosia. If I recall, the game lore says it works more or less like an "off-switch" for the Gray Death. Maybe Page and MJ12 know how to replicate the Ambrosia functionality (or at the very least, can just stay hooked up to a steady stream of the stuff to keep from getting the plague)?
FrankJScott
Silhouette

New Mobility Scooter Info

Post by FrankJScott »

To the guy inquiring about disney magic kingdom scooter rental, wheelchair accessible car hire orlando, walt disney scooter rental, mobility scooters near me for rent, electric bike scooter rental near me, ecv hire orlando, I highly recommend this mobility scooter site or wheelchair van rental orlando, rent a scooter at universal studios, handicap scooters disney world, buena vista scooters orlando, disney world scooter rental companies, electric scooter rental near me bird, not to mention this mobility scooter site alongside all wheelchair universal studios orlando, spin scooter rental near me, disney orlando scooter rental, handicap scooters disney world, walker scooter rental orlando, best scooter rental in orlando, as well as this mobility scooter info which is as good as wheelchair van rental orlando florida, disney world handicap rentals, electric rental scooters near me, cost of scooter rental at disney world, seated scooter rental near me, renting a scooter for disney world, alongside all mobility scooter info and don't forget mobility rentals near me, rental medical scooter near me, scooter electric rental near me, disney world motor scooter rental, animal kingdom scooter rental, best ecv rental disney world, alongside all this mobility scooter details on top of wheelchair in universal studios, seated scooter rental near me, busch gardens electric scooter rental, rent me scooters near me, electric scooter hire near me, vespa rental orlando, and don't forget mobility scooter details which is about motorized scooter disney world, scooter and wheelchair rentals near me, silver dollar city wheelchair rental, mobility scooter hire near me, ecv rental universal studios orlando, hire mobility scooter near me, not to mention this mobility scooter link as well as electric scooter to hire near me, foldable scooter rental orlando, moto rental near me, power scooters for rent near me, disney world electric scooter rental, scooter rental hollywood studios, alongside all this mobility scooter info not to mention moped hire near me, mobility scooter hire orlando, disney world scooter rental price, wheelchair rental disney springs, hire scooter near me, renting a scooter for disney world, and don't forget mobility scooter advice and don't forget wheelchair rentals at universal studios orlando, scooters at universal orlando, scooters at universal studios orlando, electric wheelchair rental universal studios orlando, yellow scooter rental orlando, mobility scooter orlando florida, which is also great. Finally, have a look at this mobility scooter details with apple wheelchair rental orlando, used mobility scooters orlando, animal kingdom wheelchair rental, motorbike to rent near me, vogo scooter near me, bike and scooter hire near me, for good measure. Check more @ Cool Business Massage Tips e565497
FrankJScott
Silhouette

Useful Salingsilang Blog

Post by FrankJScott »

For situs 88, game online slot terbaik, pg slot 88 login, ini gaming slot login, slot game pg soft, game pg soft terbaik, situs game slot, slot situs, slot adalah judi, permainan online slot, slot pg soft, pemain slot, situs game judi, situs situs slot, 88 slot game, slot game login, judi online slot, link alternatif game slot, game judi slot online, situs slot online, have a look at the recommended https://salingsilanglogin.com/ for website advice including permainan slot online, slot adalah permainan, slot slot games, slot judi terbaik, situs slot judi, situs slot link alternatif, game judi slot online terbaik, slot games slot, permainan judi slot online, situs game slot online, situs slot game, game slot populer, slot web, situs game slot, pg slot online, slot gaming soft, slot permainan slot, web judi slot online, login slot, mesin slot online, and more.
FrankJScott
Silhouette

Top Google Tips

Post by FrankJScott »

I suggest you google it :)
FrankJScott
Silhouette

High Rated Interior Design Advice

Post by FrankJScott »

Why don't you Google it! before you post