Renderer Crash with 2027 (?)

Dedicated to the discussion of OTP and Deus Ex in general.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

bjorn98009_91
Silhouette

Re: Renderer Crash with 2027 (?)

Post by bjorn98009_91 »

Unless the level/total completion mod replaces DeusEx.u, like Revision is planning to do. But don't worry we will use Human Renovation (except a few features) as the base case, and then supply Shifter and BioMod versions. All of them are HDTP compatible, but for Revision HDTP is mandatory. The supplied DeusEx.u files isn't dependent on Revision and works independently.
Producer and Quality Assurance Manager for Deus Ex: Revision.
ETPC
Thug

Post by ETPC »

Hm.

Is there a problem with console commands in 2027? I've hit a problem where, even though I have a key to a door, it's not working. Tilde does work but typing 'opensesame' dosen't.

Also, I notice that '-hax0r' does nothing either.
bjorn98009_91
Silhouette

Post by bjorn98009_91 »

Hmm, -hax0r should always work if it's appended right after the path to the exe so ...2027.exe" -haxor, in the shortcut that is.
ggrotz
X-51

Post by ggrotz »

ETPC wrote: Is there a problem with console commands in 2027? I've hit a problem where, even though I have a key to a door, it's not working. Tilde does work but typing 'opensesame' dosen't.
There should be no major game play bugs in 2027 (I should know, I've pretty well hammered the thing). What part are you stuck on? Might as well play it honest if you can...
bjorn98009_91 wrote:Hmm, -hax0r should always work if it's appended right after the path to the exe so ...2027.exe" -haxor, in the shortcut that is.
That said, the 2027 developers completely reworked this part of the game.

Code: Select all

First, use the console (~ key) and type in "skulgun".
The cheat-codes are:

conspiracy
deus
ghost (type it again to walk)
camo
giveitems
ammunition
allaugs
allpower
allskillpoints
allskills
allcredits
allperks
allhealth
slomo 2 (or any other number, 1 - to restore the game speed)
thirdview 1 (0 - to restore camera position)

Some of the DX's cheat codes should work as well.
In addition, see this for all your very spoilery kind of 2027 needs.
bjorn98009_91
Silhouette

Post by bjorn98009_91 »

Well changing the keybindings to use ~ instead of T is trivial. Adding more cheat codes it easy as well, just stick a bunch of functions in the Player class and mark them exec, would be easy to set up an alternative cheat enabling thing as well, as it's simply a variable that's checked to see if the player is in cheat mode.

But yeah, had no idea that they did this.
ETPC
Thug

Post by ETPC »

The part I'm stuck at is when Arman gives me the Legionnaires Key to the door marked SL by the sports bar in Paris. The key dosen't work.

Edit: NEVERMIND IM A HUGE DINGUS. it was the wrong door :c
ggrotz
X-51

Post by ggrotz »

ETPC wrote:The part I'm stuck at is when Arman gives me the Legionnaires Key to the door marked SL by the sports bar in Paris. The key dosen't work.

Edit: NEVERMIND IM A HUGE DINGUS. it was the wrong door :c
Yes, one of the negative things I would put in a review of the game is how confusing some parts of it are in advancing. But that said, the language and everything is very good for a group whose native language is not English. Spoiler: As I'm sure you found out, the door you were trying to open is their storage facility and not their headquarters.