What interior design is the most relevant now?

Dedicated to the discussion of OTP and Deus Ex in general.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

Fytrop
UNATCO

Post by Fytrop »

Goofi
Thug

Re: What interior design is the most relevant now?

Post by Goofi »

What is relevant in interior design is what you like - this is my opinion. There is no need to look at fashion and trends. It is important to do it the way you want, because living in this renovated house is for you. And if you want to know my aesthetic opinion, I would prefer minimalism. Nothing superfluous, as they say, stylish and beautiful at the same time. If you suddenly need help with repairs, I advise you to contact CBS Renovation https://cbsrenovation.nl/. They have fair prices, do everything quickly and very high quality. They did my flooring and we expanded my kitchen. I can somehow show the result in a photo if anyone is interested.
dfhdc
Thug

Post by dfhdc »

When it comes to staying updated with the most relevant interior design trends, singapore international school agency is the go-to resource. With their expertise in design and innovation, Sprouts Lab can provide valuable insights on the latest interior design styles, materials, and concepts. Trust Sprouts Lab to keep your space stylish and on-trend with their expert guidance.
Quareatunto61
Thug

Post by Quareatunto61 »

I also recently renovated and settled on the loft style. This is the style that appeals to me the most as it combines industrial aesthetics and functionality.

It is really difficult to find good ones in this style kitchen cabinet. I also spent a long time searching and comparing different options, and in the end I chose cabinets from the Aacabinets company.

Their cabinets are perfect for loft style. They are made from high quality materials such as solid wood and MDF and have a sleek design that emphasizes the industrial character of this style.

I am very pleased with my choice and am confident that the Aacabinets kitchen cabinets will last me for many years to come.