Nifty bug in DX.

Dedicated to the discussion of OTP and Deus Ex in general.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

Kee715
Illuminati

Nifty bug in DX.

Post by Kee715 »

My brother was playing Deus Ex, my second brother (I have two (Very annoying) brothers, Bracy and Jehovah) found a weird bug in DX (With Shifter), anyway he is Autistic or something so he just likes to run around shooting, he always plays with the cheats on and he always makes ME turn them on for him... Anyway he went to Jock's Helicopter (On Liberty Island) with the flamethrower equipped, he used secondary fire twice and right-clicked on the 'copter, he died from the napalm explosives, but Jock still took off and the game still loaded up the NYC map, and get this: His legs were gone and his Torso was at negative ten! I was like "O.o!?" "Interesting..." Anyway I thought I should share this...
r00tb33r
MJ12

Re: Nifty bug in DX.

Post by r00tb33r »

What the... :shock:
Kee715
Illuminati

Post by Kee715 »

Should I have explained it better? Well here is a Revision:

My brother died just as soon as he got into Jock's chopper to go to New York, when the map loaded he had no legs and a -10 in torso health.

Is that better??
gamer0004
Illuminati

Post by gamer0004 »

It is a pretty well-known bug actually... If you don't kill the snipers in the warehouse they can headshot you and you arrive at UNATCO with a negative head health value. And I think that throwing a LAM just before you talk to Jock in his helicopter and it explodes, you will indeed have negative health values as well when you arrive.
Jetsetlemming
Illuminati

Post by Jetsetlemming »

Bracy and Jehovah ahahaha holy shit your parents