I can feel the universe

Dedicated to the discussion of OTP and Deus Ex in general.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

Ajare
MJ12

I can feel the universe

Post by Ajare »

Does anyone have a list of zyme locations, specifically before you get the chance to sell them off in Paris? Am I right in thinking there's one on the Battery Park statue when Gunther ambushes you?
fub
The Nameless Mod
The Nameless Mod

Post by fub »

there's one in the battery park statue in the second mission. i don't know if that's the one you're thinking of.
inACTIVE tnm graphical artist.
Jonas wrote:WHAT THE HELL KIND OF A NINJA-MOD IS THIS?!
EER
Illuminati

Post by EER »

There's also some zyme in the 'Ton, in the bedroom of the room for which the key is in the reception area.
James T
UNATCO

Post by James T »

Yeah; you've gotta go into that room on your first visit to get those.

Don't forget the dealer in the subway, of course. There might be some more in the unlockable subway map in the Rooks territory (at the opposite end to El Rey, past the turnstiles), not sure. And there's the cardboard box full of zyme in a locked box in the secret compartment of the big sampan in Hong Kong (the one where a lady's selling weapon mods).

...Although by the time you sell the zyme in Paris, there's only, what, two more salesmen in the game? The drifter at the gas station, and the mechanic at the Metro near the Templar cathedral.
"If all Americans want is security, they can go to prison." -- Dwight D. Eisenhower
Ajare
MJ12

Post by Ajare »

fub wrote:there's one in the battery park statue in the second mission. i don't know if that's the one you're thinking of.
It respawns each time you enter Battery Park I *think*, but I've never been able to confirm if it's there the third and final time. I can usually get 17-18 zymes by Paris, was just curious to see what the maximum was.