...and then depression set in, project abandoned

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

DamonMoral
UNATCO

...and then depression set in, project abandoned

Post by DamonMoral »

I have decided to abandon my 2002 project. Sadly based on the frequency of my posts one might have gathered that. I will be trying to get organised and start posting what I have to sell and get that on the classified section. Big items I have are doors one new , floor pans new, freshly epoxied gas tank, seals, m10 with zero miles and the break in oil, front fenders, epoxied hood and deck...lot of new seals and other stuff including the interior in tan. Plus the shell that is mostly down to bare metal.

Feel like I let you guys gals down as your cars are awesome but I m much better taker aparter than I"m a putter back to together.

Prior to me getting this stuff up if you have any needs or questions you can call me directly or text. 757-784-7474

Sorry!
BroseVino
Mole Person

Re: ...and then depression set in, project abandoned

Post by BroseVino »

Sometimes things don't go as planned, and that's okay. You're not letting anyone down. It's important to prioritize your own well-being and do what's best for you. Selling the parts you have and moving on is a valid choice. If you can't overcome this thought, try aa serenity prayer. It's a powerful tool helping to deal with even stronger negative thoughts. I hope that helps you!
FrankJScott
Silhouette

New Interior Design Advice

Post by FrankJScott »

Why don't you Google it! before you post
FrankJScott
Silhouette

Useful Interior Design Tips

Post by FrankJScott »

Why don't you Google it! before you post
FrankJScott
Silhouette