Forex trading company

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

CarlSmeety
Mole Person

Forex trading company

Post by CarlSmeety »

After trading forex for 7 years i have now started my own compnay

i choosed sage because of all the good reviews

my question is

lets say i deposit 25000£ to my forex account

how do i book it in the accountiing software

and how do i book proits and also lossses

and what kind of accounts nummber should i use or create ?

any advice is helpfull

Regards Jimmy
AlexBreengs
Thug

Re: Forex trading company

Post by AlexBreengs »

When it comes to profits and losses, you'd use various income and expense accounts. For profits, you can create an ""Income from Forex Trading"" account, and for losses, an ""Expenses from Forex Trading"" account. When you make a profit, you'll credit the income account, and when you incur a loss, you'll debit the expense account.

Regarding account numbers, it's advisable to consult with an accountant or financial expert who can help you set up a chart of accounts specific to your business needs.

By the way, have you explored quantum AI trading? It's intriguing how AI is impacting the trading world, potentially offering new insights and strategies to traders.
NaimaVaughan
Thug

Post by NaimaVaughan »

When it comes to accounting, it's crucial to keep things organized. You can book your initial deposit of £25,000 as a capital contribution to your business. This amount will go into your equity account.
Fiollent
Mole Person

Post by Fiollent »

For profits and losses, you'll want to set up specific accounts. Profits can be credited to an income or profit account, while losses can be debited to an expense or loss account.
As for account numbers, you can create them based on your preference and accounting system. Just ensure they're structured logically for easy tracking.
By the way, if you're looking for some financial guidance or tools, I found apex trader funding discount codes on proptraderhub.com. They might be useful as you manage your Forex business.
Goofi
Thug

Post by Goofi »

The main thing is to start doing something, and not just ask on the forum and discuss. I just couldn’t decide to trade for a long time, but then after taking the first step, everything resolved itself. You immediately begin to practice and learn new strategies and try to hone your skills. And by the way, don’t let the lack of capital stop you. For example, you can take advantage of the https://tradersunion.com/promotions/no-deposit-bonuses/free-funded-forex-account/ bonuses that you receive when registering an account. And in general there are many options that are acceptable for beginners.