Asking for suggestions for the most romantic 3D printed gift for my fiance.

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

GeryDvery
NSF

Asking for suggestions for the most romantic 3D printed gift for my fiance.

Post by GeryDvery »

I'm looking for ideas on a 3D printed gift for my fiance for Christmas.

I first told her I loved her in front of Van Gogh's Starry Night painting in New York.
After that, while I was undergoing cancer treatment, I arranged for the two of us to have the Van Gogh exhibit in Vancouver all to ourselves so I could propose to her there. It made front page news:

shesaidyes.jpg

I'd like to recreate that moment with a gift. She loves snow globes and initially I was thinking about putting a 3D image of the two of us in the globe, but I have concerns about how long that delicate print would last underwater, plus I discovered a really cool rotating Starry Night globe online that I'd like to give her and I don't want to give her two globes.

So I'm curious to know if any of you wonderful people have any ideas on a gift that could somehow capture that moment. I'm dumb when it comes to these kinds of things.

TIA
CeceliaTerrell
Mole Person

Re: Asking for suggestions for the most romantic 3D printed gift for my fiance.

Post by CeceliaTerrell »

Recreating those special moments with a 3D printed gift is a fantastic idea.
Given your fiance's love for snow globes, here's a thought: Why not consider crafting 3D figures of both of you in a loving pose? Picture this - your mini-figures with a tiny replica of the Starry Night painting as the backdrop, encapsulating the essence of your proposal moment. It's unique, adorable, and a constant reminder of your love story.
I recently stumbled upon myfacebobbleheads.com, a website where you can personalize these figures to look exactly like you two. The best part is it adds a touch of humor and romance at the same time.
Helgaella99
Mole Person

Post by Helgaella99 »

Been playing Drift Hunters for hours! The tuning options are extensive, allowing for tons of customization. Great for gearheads!
angus
Mole Person

Post by angus »

Looking for durable and reliable packaging? Look no further than Boxes 4 Products! Their boxes 4 products are sturdy and customizable, making them ideal for any business.