How to properly use shampoo for eyelash extensions: tips and tricks

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

Benjamin_
Mole Person

How to properly use shampoo for eyelash extensions: tips and tricks

Post by Benjamin_ »

When a client comes in for eyelash extensions, their eyelashes are often not completely clean. They may retain traces of makeup, dirt, oils and other contaminants. Cleaning your lashes is the first and most important step to ensure your natural lashes are perfectly clean and ready for treatment. What eyelash extension shampoos do you use in your practice? Which ones have you found to be most effective at removing makeup and other impurities? Share your tips and tricks.
rayof69
Thug

Re: How to properly use shampoo for eyelash extensions: tips and tricks

Post by rayof69 »

This is my first visit to your web journal! We are a group of volunteers and new activities in the same specialty. Website gave us helpful data to work. mini golden doodle size
Dinariys
Mole Person

Re: How to properly use shampoo for eyelash extensions: tips and tricks

Post by Dinariys »

One day my girlfriend, Lena, decided to try eyelash extensions. I didn’t know much about such things, but I saw her enthusiastically discussing it with her friends. She always loved experimenting with her appearance and was constantly looking for something new to highlight her individuality. When Lena came home after the procedure, I was pleasantly surprised https://stacylash.com/collections/view-all-eyelashes. Her eyelashes looked incredible. They were long, voluminous and beautifully curved. Her eyes became even more expressive.