What are your TV Shows?

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

ggrotz
X-51

Re: What are your TV Shows?

Post by ggrotz »

Jaedar wrote:Used to watch Futurama, but I've seen all de episodes.
Even the 16-episode "movie" season? It don't get played much, but it's all been played. Also I read a new traditional season is coming, so hopefully that will be soon.
Jane_Denton
X-51

Post by Jane_Denton »

Xesum wrote:I watch Doctor Who, comical Panel quiz shows and I also watch CSI
Is it possible to get the season dvd's of Silent Witness? I can't find them anywhere! I ask you cause you are from the UK... ;)

ggrotz wrote:
Jaedar wrote:Used to watch Futurama, but I've seen all de episodes. Even the 16-episode "movie" season? It don't get played much, but it's all been played. Also I read a new traditional season is coming, so hopefully that will be soon.]Used to watch Futurama, but I've seen all de episodes.

Even the 16-episode "movie" season? It don't get played much, but it's all been played. Also I read a new traditional season is coming, so hopefully that will be soon.
They've been putting out Futurama movies (not super great ones but I'm still glad they made them)... I thought that the movies were replacing any future tv shows? :-k
Who we are is but a stepping stone to what we can become...
ggrotz
X-51

Post by ggrotz »

Jane_Denton wrote:They've been putting out Futurama movies (not super great ones but I'm still glad they made them)... I thought that the movies were replacing any future tv shows? :-k
Actually they were straight to DVD movies that were produced with the idea of making them into 4-part episodes. You can see them occasionally on Comedy Central, often times put together, but in individual episodes, too.

As for the new season, 26 episodes sometime this year.

http://www.hitfix.com/articles/2009-6-9 ... ng-in-2010
Jane_Denton
X-51

Post by Jane_Denton »

ggrotz wrote:
Jane_Denton wrote:They've been putting out Futurama movies (not super great ones but I'm still glad they made them)... I thought that the movies were replacing any future tv shows? :-k
Actually they were straight to DVD movies that were produced with the idea of making them into 4-part episodes. You can see them occasionally on Comedy Central, often times put together, but in individual episodes, too.

As for the new season, 26 episodes sometime this year.

http://www.hitfix.com/articles/2009-6-9 ... ng-in-2010
Yay! =D>
nerdenstein
Illuminati

Post by nerdenstein »

chris the cynic wrote:*Read Last Page*
Thanks For That Chris :mrgreen:
Ahh Yeah I remember some SG-1 Movie or something .. So long since i've seen them though can't remember exacly what happened :-k The one I do remember (Gah.. Memory.. Failing) One the the Goa'uld System Lords (Ba'al?) goes back and changes timeline so the stargate was never found and the program never takes place and Sam, Daniel And Cameron have to do something and save the day? :lol:

Damn I cant remember the rest But yeah.

And Yeah I see what your saying about Universe. I did think alot of the Characters were Assholes and I just seriously couldnt get into it.. It didnt feel like Stargate anymore tbh..

And I never thought about it being more mature. Extra Sex Scenes and such does not make a Program more mature.

EDIT: Just looked on Wiki
Ba'al alters the timeline, preventing the Stargate Program on Earth from occurring and restores the Goa'uld to power, with Qetesh (Vala) as his queen and Teal'c as his First Prime.
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.
Xesum
Illuminati

Post by Xesum »

Jane_Denton wrote:
Is it possible to get the season dvd's of Silent Witness? I can't find them anywhere! I ask you cause you are from the UK... ;)
Yaharr!
Paul, I know you said no phone messages, but South Street's going up in smoke. We'll have to meet at the subway station.
Duke Floss
UNATCO

Post by Duke Floss »

Right now I like watching The Office, Dexter, 24, Fringe, and Operation Repo.

My favourite show of all-time is Arrested Development.
http://www.heavyjack.com - Quality Programming ~ Entertainment, News, Reviews, Games and Sports TV with an emphasis on the HEAVY JACK.
Kee715
Illuminati

Post by Kee715 »

Damn, I forgot one on my list: Code Monkeys. That was a great show, but I have not watched anything on G4 in 13 months at least...

[EDIT]

The bastards at G4TV appear to have put it on Hiatus, or canceled it. V_V
Jane_Denton
X-51

Post by Jane_Denton »

Xesum wrote:
Jane_Denton wrote:
Yaharr!
Could you say that in Canadian! :P
Duke Floss
UNATCO

Post by Duke Floss »

forgot Trailer Park Boys - still one of the gooders.
http://www.heavyjack.com - Quality Programming ~ Entertainment, News, Reviews, Games and Sports TV with an emphasis on the HEAVY JACK.
Jane_Denton
X-51

Post by Jane_Denton »

Duke Floss wrote:forgot Trailer Park Boys - still one of the gooders.
I actually had my pic taken with one of them... my friends idea (she was a huge fan) Anyway a lot of people had their pic taken with him during the East Coast Music awards... Bubbles wasn't at the after show party's but we were told he went to private after party's... :giggle:

That doesn't sound good.. but it was a public event.. not anything seedy... O:)
Trasher
UNATCO

Post by Trasher »

Hmm... let's see... Well, as for TV Shows, 24 is my favorite. I just can't get enough of it. Always something interesting going on. Another one is Fringe(where the hell is the 2nd season?! still not shown in TV!). Very interesting and absorbing Scifi TV show which somehow reminds me a lot of Deus Ex.

Cartoons.... erm.. Family guy or The Simpsons

As for anime, Clannad(クラナド) is definitely my favorite.

:D
Jane_Denton
X-51

Post by Jane_Denton »

I just watched the first episode of Caprica.... it feels like it should be a video game... :smile:

I hope the new season of Warehouse 13 starts soon..... :D
chris the cynic
Human Encyclopaedia

Post by chris the cynic »

Jane_Denton wrote:I hope the new season of Warehouse 13 starts soon..... :D
A commercial I just saw implied it will start next Friday. Which is somewhat surprising considering that I haven't heard a peep about it up to this point. Burn Notice and Leverage both made noise about their returns well in advance of actually returning. Couple that with my inability to find any information about it and I think there's some form of insidious trickery going on here.

Yup, insidious trickery. Reruns are returning this Friday. The only thing I can find about new episodes are vague statements about the summer.

Caprica fails to interest me. I have no doubt it will be, or I suppose I should say, "is," well made but it doesn't look like the kind of thing I'd want to watch.
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Jonas »

TV is an inferior medium.
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador