What are you playing?

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Re: What are you playing?

Post by Jonas »

EER wrote:This one? http://supergiantgames.com/?page_id=242

PC or Xbox ... hmm
I played it on PC but with an Xbox controller, and I enjoyed it that way.
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
EER
Illuminati

Post by EER »

I have scheduled it for purchase after I finish HR.
Another Visitor ... Stay a while ... Stay forever!
bobby 55
Illuminati

Post by bobby 55 »

DX: HR

Just a couple of technical issues with a laggy mouse and the VO in the tutorials is stuttery and scratchy. There's a fix for the mouse lag, and I'll try and find a fix for the audio. It's okay in general play though. I won't say anything else apart from... I've enjoyed the game so far.
Growing old is inevitable.......Growing up is optional
Xesum
Illuminati

Post by Xesum »

bobby 55 wrote:DX: HR

Just a couple of technical issues with a laggy mouse and the VO in the tutorials is stuttery and scratchy. There's a fix for the mouse lag, and I'll try and find a fix for the audio. It's okay in general play though. I won't say anything else apart from... I've enjoyed the game so far.
I found that on my older 800 dpi mouse it felt laggy, but on my 1800 dpi mouse it was smooth.

(this was with the leak though)
Paul, I know you said no phone messages, but South Street's going up in smoke. We'll have to meet at the subway station.
Jaedar
Illuminati

Post by Jaedar »

Xesum wrote:

I found that on my older 800 dpi mouse it felt laggy, but on my 1800 dpi mouse it was smooth.

Could also try turning off/on Vsync.
"Delays are temporary; mediocrity is forever."
odio ergo sum
bobby 55
Illuminati

Post by bobby 55 »

Xesum wrote:

My Razer's set at 1800 dpi, triple buffering on; vsync off; that was through the NVidia control panel. In the game's menu I changed the aspect ratio from auto to 16:9. It's running pretty smoothly now.

Thanks Jaedar you just beat me. :D
Xesum
Illuminati

Post by Xesum »

I'll keep the aspect ratio in mind for when I get HR.
Paul, I know you said no phone messages, but South Street's going up in smoke. We'll have to meet at the subway station.
bobby 55
Illuminati

Post by bobby 55 »

I don't think it's too spoilery to say that I've been caught sneaking twice and killed four times. I can see JC with arms folded, and shaking his head ruefully, saying: "Robert, I am dissapoint." *sniff*
Jaedar
Illuminati

Post by Jaedar »

bobby 55 wrote:I don't think it's too spoilery to say that I've been caught sneaking twice and killed four times. I can see JC with arms folded, and shaking his head ruefully, saying: "Robert, I am dissapoint." *sniff*
Except he wouldn't say that.

He'd say(all together now)

What a shame.

Hey bobby could you confirm that the exp for killing dudes is still 10 basic with +10 for headshot, +20 for nonlethal and +20 for takedown? Cause that irked me a lot in the beta and I doubt they'll have changed it but I still have hope.
odio ergo sum
bobby 55
Illuminati

Post by bobby 55 »

Jaedar wrote:
bobby 55 wrote:I don't think it's too spoilery to say that I've been caught sneaking twice and killed four times. I can see JC with arms folded, and shaking his head ruefully, saying: "Robert, I am dissapoint." *sniff*
Except he wouldn't say that.

He'd say(all together now)

What a shame.

Hey bobby could you confirm that the exp for killing dudes is still 10 basic with +10 for headshot, +20 for nonlethal and +20 for takedown? Cause that irked me a lot in the beta and I doubt they'll have changed it but I still have hope.
I can confirm the takedowns, not sure exactly about the kill points as I've been avoiding fights. That's about to change as I want to try a bit of combat. There's some for hacking and using vents too. :-s

Important info: Augmented edition owners, you've got to install via the tools tab on Steam. I wondered where the truck mine was...gah!

I'll get back to you about the kill points as long as my shooting is better than my sneaking. :P

Added: Confirming you'll be irked. It's not that big a deal for me, but I can understand your point of view.
Jaedar
Illuminati

Post by Jaedar »

bobby 55 wrote: Added: Confirming you'll be irked. It's not that big a deal for me, but I can understand your point of view.
Right, thanks.
odio ergo sum
bobby 55
Illuminati

Post by bobby 55 »

Holy crap! While I've been playing DX: HR tonight I had the television on. There was a science program on, the topic...nanotechnology. The program is called Catalyst, and I think they mentioned they have a web site if anyone's interested.
EER
Illuminati

Post by EER »

Another Visitor ... Stay a while ... Stay forever!
bobby 55
Illuminati

Post by bobby 55 »

Yeah man, that's it. Nano Diamonds ftw.
Jane_Denton
X-51

Post by Jane_Denton »

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I'm so excited I had to tell someone.... earlier on one of these posts I whined about not being able to install or get my Dungeon Keeper 2 to work on my new fangled machinio, I own the game on CD and wanted to replay it and nothing I did from the forums all across the web could get it work! Issues most likely due to the common... old game... doesn't like 64bit multicore system and so on.

GOG finally got it!!!! :mrgreen: It got Dungeon Keeper 1 awhile back so I messaged them and asked them if they were going to get DK2 but they weren't sure they'd be able to. But they did...

http://www.gog.com/en/gamecard/dungeon_ ... onicArts_2

Oh happy day... <3
Who we are is but a stepping stone to what we can become...