Independence War 2 Space Sim Game

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

Baldur
Thug

Independence War 2 Space Sim Game

Post by Baldur »

Hi friends

With Deus Ex there were couple of more games that have been most enjoyable and fun with one title and still the best that stands out till date in space simulation unquestionably it's IWar2 Edge of Chaos.

Regarding the purpose to post it now? Well I have stopped playing it since past 4-5 years. Recently, GOG mailed me a reminder about some progress in the Iwar2 forum which lead me to install it right now after so long but there are a couple of questions since the game is so tough shockingly the iwar2 forum is down and no new registrations are accepted giving me no place to be heard and neither there any exists except GOG forum which is nothing compared to iwar2 forums.

If any one still playing or remember about playing iwar2 can forward some quick links to any active forums for iwar2?
Secondly, need some best Walkthrough or guide on the game!(checked gamefaqs but it's too short and lacks prima official guides in-depth info)

thx .. :)
kdawg88
MJ12

Re: Independence War 2 Space Sim Game

Post by kdawg88 »

I did a bit of reading about this game after playing Freespace 2, but I never got round to buying it. It seems like one of those somewhat less popular, older games that doesn't have too much information on it and probably never will - you'll find quite a few of those games.

If I were you I'd try forums intended for games of a similar style such as Freespace, Freelancer, Descent or Wing Commander. You might also try the Gamespot forums.