A play. In which Mud is Flung, and Mothers are Insulted. Funz!

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

VectorM
MJ12

Re: Rumour: Disney Is Closing Warren Spector’s Junction Poin

Post by VectorM »

Didn't you say you were goin to ignore me a long time ago :roll:

Also, projection, much?
YeomanTheCastle
UNATCO

Re: A play. In which Mud is Flung, and Mothers are Insulted.

Post by YeomanTheCastle »

I was disappointed to find that I couldn't lock this thread as the person who "started the topic".

:(
DDL
Traditional Evil Scientist

Post by DDL »

Yeah, sorry about that: I had to cut it off somewhere. Please don't feel singled out: that wasn't my intention. I just felt that if peeps were gonna be dicks to each other to that level of escalation, then perhaps the topic needed to be taken aside and made to sit on the naughty step.

I'd rather not delete anything, since censorship is a terribly slippery slope.

Well, except spambots. Because fuck spambots.
AEmer
Illuminati

Post by AEmer »

Yeah, you know, cripes. I've had my rough and tumble with some members here too, but I don't think I've ever insulted anybodys mom.
YeomanTheCastle
UNATCO

Post by YeomanTheCastle »

DDL wrote:Yeah, sorry about that: I had to cut it off somewhere. Please don't feel singled out: that wasn't my intention. I just felt that if peeps were gonna be dicks to each other to that level of escalation, then perhaps the topic needed to be taken aside and made to sit on the naughty step.

I'd rather not delete anything, since censorship is a terribly slippery slope.

Well, except spambots. Because fuck spambots.
Haha, don't worry about it! I would have done the same thing anyway. I agree with not deleting it (because fuck censorship). I probably would have locked it as well, but whatever. :)

But let's all just drop it now, it's not getting us anywhere. Or, just continue for everyone's amusement, because I like mud throwing. But I shall be a loveable dick and stay out of the spotlight.
VectorM
MJ12

Post by VectorM »

Nah, CP has finally decided to follow his own advice and ignore this crap. HAH who am I kidding, he just hasn't woken up yet :mrgreen:
Cybernetic pig
Illuminati

Post by Cybernetic pig »

I'm here. Busy modding.

...And I apologize for insulting your mother.
DDentonas
UNATCO

Post by DDentonas »

Cybernetic pig wrote: And also, you will be added to the ignore list yourself. Each post you have made has pissed me off too, I was just too polite to say anything.

Uhm, you mean my post about the ideas you asked about how to make the demolitions skill more useful or the post about Carter being augmented and that you should consider buffing him since you made him mortal? Or maybe the part where i congratulated you about some things that i liked about your mod? Because that were the only posts i've made.

You know i respect your imagination, for making new enemies and making Carter mortal (most of your other changes kinda suck), but you are quite an asshole.
YK: And you... you... are a bad actress.
(unknown sound)
MC: And you have one less finger...
DaveW
New Vision
New Vision

Post by DaveW »

Man, I know I didn't help by being subtley provocative (it's a hobby) but CP - what the hell?

It's interesting, I think, how all internet arguments follow the same pattern: there's the initial point of contention between two or more parties and an argument ensues. It then quickly becomes an argument about the style of said argument. And then an argument about the style of that argument, and so on, until "your mum" jokes start being thrown around.
Cybernetic pig
Illuminati

Post by Cybernetic pig »

DDentonas wrote: (most of your other changes kinda suck).
In your opinion, which has no weight as you don't even know or have experienced even half of the changes ;)
but you are quite an asshole
You just came in at a bad time, saying how I should be punished. And no not all of your posts pissed me off, some were even helpful, but that one was one of the ones that did.

Anyway, i'm an asshole, ok. Please let the thread die or whatever.
DDL

Post by DDL »

Gah, people were starting to apologise and then it all started going tits up again.

This is why we can't have nice things.

Anyway yes, let's all stop, shall we.