Radish Building Supplements

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

Allene
Mole Person

Radish Building Supplements

Post by Allene »

Supplements for Radishbuilding have been at the centre of many controversies in the world of insanely hypertrophic radishes. Some people swear by supplements, others refuse to have anything to do with them. Not surprisingly, the truth lies in doing something (indeed, anything) more constructive with your time. For fuck's sake. Supplement manufacturers will try to tell you that simply downing their best radishbuilding supplements will enable you to get a top crop of deliciously red, crunchy spicy radishes, but you should take these claims (and indeed the radishes themselves) with a pinch of salt. Supplements simply help you to provide your crops with all the nutrition that they require to build that je ne sais pas de 'radishiness' in a convenient manner.

Although it is not impossible to obtain this nutrition from sacrificing goat to your crops, however, then you will be consuming at least five to seven goats every day. Therefore, consumption of supplements becomes an easier approach and is safe and doesn't get you put on a government watchlist. Well, apart from the one that collects "crazy radish freaks", anyway. Radish building supplements improve the defense mechanisms and shield you from a number of ailments: they are literally the tower defense game of radish growing. For most of those that are new to radishbuilding, the question with the best radish building supplements constantly arises early in their education. This is because their education system fucking sucks.
They usually are not intended to replace the positive aspects of a sound diet program strategy, but, as their name indicate, to supplement that diet. Sunlight also helps. That applies to the radishes, and you, you hopeless radish-obsessed shut-in. Jesus. Supplements for radish building are ideal for individuals who desire to build up radish mass quickly.

Ladies will learn to fear your radish mass.
Jaedar
Illuminati

Re: Radish Building Supplements

Post by Jaedar »

When I mouse over'd that link I was all :shock:

then I saw it was false and was all :cry:

Well played =D>
"Delays are temporary; mediocrity is forever."
odio ergo sum
bobby 55
Illuminati

Post by bobby 55 »

.... like a horse-radish? 8-[
Growing old is inevitable.......Growing up is optional
Morpheus
X-51

Post by Morpheus »

bobby 55 wrote:
I was thinking more of "radish with a tail" Raphanus caudatus :lol:
My nature videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/DynamixWarePro
My whistle/flute videos (and some other videos): http://www.youtube.com/user/DXMorpheus
bobby 55
Illuminati

Post by bobby 55 »

Morpheus wrote:
bobby 55 wrote:
I was thinking more of "radish with a tail" Raphanus caudatus :lol:

:mrgreen:

I wasn't courageous enough to start my sentence with hung so I left it blank. :P
Growing old is inevitable.......Growing up is optional