Bedroom Furniture with syntax that will BLOW YOUR MIND

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

claireloe
Mole Person

Bedroom Furniture with syntax that will BLOW YOUR MIND

Post by claireloe »

After this abbreviate set-back, we went out afresh searching for some agnate [url=http://www.radishfurniture_for_fucking_morons/]stupid fucking radish chairs[/url] which would fit in our apartment-sized bedroom, but would be something we could add added pieces to as we bought our aboriginal home in a brace years. We begin a agnate set, by the aforementioned furniture manufacturer, and wrote down the archetypal numbers and absitively to anticipate over our acquirement afterwards we alternate home.
At home, we went on the Internet to see what we could acquisition about the specific architect we had selected. Online we begin that this maker had a abundant acceptability and humans who endemic their furniture were blessed that they had purchased it. This fabricated us feel like we were authoritative a acceptable decision.

.....seriously, other than 'fixing' the link, I...I honestly don't know what I can say about this. I haven't altered anything. It genuinely does think you should use the internet to find humans who endemic their funiture. I don't know what this means. And it terrifies me. Almost as much as the thought of fabricated us feeling like we were authoritative a acceptable decision (!!!!!!).
-DDL
bobby 55
Illuminati

Re: Bedroom Furniture with syntax that will BLOW YOUR MIND

Post by bobby 55 »

The fuck? Spambots need an education. You can't endemic anything you silly bot. Frostbite is endemic to the colder regions makes more sense than "humans who endemic their furniture". :lol:
Growing old is inevitable.......Growing up is optional
Jaedar
Illuminati

Post by Jaedar »

It's funny how people will apparently spend dozens of hours to bypass Capcha and such, but won't spend fucking 5 minutes on what they actually are gonna say when they do.
"Delays are temporary; mediocrity is forever."
odio ergo sum
Cybernetic pig
Illuminati

Post by Cybernetic pig »

Jaedar wrote:It's funny how people will apparently spend dozens of hours to bypass Capcha and such, but won't spend fucking 5 minutes on what they actually are gonna say when they do.
The primary agenda is not always spam. Simply opening a thread can execute some code and install spyware, for example.

As for the gibberish, the text's syntax is probably generated through code. I'm not entirely sure but I see no other reason for the words to be ordered as they are besides that or poor English. But if the writer had poor English then why would they be using fancy words such as endemic, archetypal etc? Perhaps one goal aside from the link spam is to get the bot to spit out clear and concise sentences? I don't know, but if that is the case the bot writer failed :smile:

Well, it's obvious the text is gen. through code, but if the primary goal is advertising then why not have the text pre-written first by a human? Or even have just a few strings as vars so they can be altered for context, rather than it all being complete gibberish?

Meh.
ggrotz
X-51

Post by ggrotz »

Cybernetic pig wrote: if the primary goal is advertising then why not have the text pre-written first by a human?
My guess is that this is a pretty bad writer due to poor translation skills, or a bad text generator. Actually, there are places where you can contract yourself out to write SEO text or ads. I even know one or two that writes for them, but I always thought it a bit seedy for obvious reasons.
Phasmatis
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Phasmatis »

I've deleted a few of these topics, I tried to do something with the first one but as DDL said there's nothing to alter. We need someone who can ban people!
Keeper of the pointy stick of injustice™.
DDL
Traditional Evil Scientist
Traditional Evil Scientist

Post by DDL »

Apparently I can ban people. I just don't really like doing so.

Also, the postmodern take on home furnishing was kinda endearing. But, as noted, incredibly prolific.

STOP: BANHAMMERTIME
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Jonas »

Banning the bots is futile. They'll be back behind another proxy.
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
Hashi
Silhouette

Post by Hashi »

What a strange forum to choose to spam. But there you go.