A mug of Grog, shiver my timbers!

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

Drunken Master
Mole Person

A mug of Grog, shiver my timbers!

Post by Drunken Master »

Ahoy! Mateys!

Gentlemen o' fortune know nothin` be better than a pint 'o spiced grog.

'Tis sad some swabby thinks otherwise.

Indeed I heard some landlubber down here be promotin' root vegetables. The squire calls 'tis prank "radish", 'n worst of all: he sips radish juice too!

'tis a folly! Only a scurvy dog or a cybernetic swine wound drink that muck! For how could ye get th' ladies when ye breath could murder a Kraken?

Mark me, my harties! When I put me hands on that mutinous rogue, I gunna stuff his radish where ye be knowin'! And ‘tis me duty as cap'n to warn ye:

Radish Munchers shall walk the plank!!

Anyway wishin' ye all jolly seven seas 'n fair winds. 'n remember :
A pirate I was meant to be!
Trim the sails and roam the sea!

Pirate Shout Remix (Youtube)
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Re: A mug of Grog, shiver my timbers!

Post by Jonas »

Okay what. First that ginseng post and now this? You have 24 hours to convince me you're not a spam bot, or the banhammer will be swung.
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
Jaedar
Illuminati

Post by Jaedar »

I dunno, if this is a bot it must be from the future or something. I don't think 21st century bots have understood basic grammar and spelling yet, let alone well enough to morph it into pirate.

This is a better pirate song though
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLMJpHihykI
"Delays are temporary; mediocrity is forever."
odio ergo sum
Jane_Denton
X-51

Post by Jane_Denton »

Jonas wrote:Okay what. First that ginseng post and now this? You have 24 hours to convince me you're not a spam bot, or the banhammer will be swung.
LMAO @ banhammer. Yeah I can imagine you swinging that hammer.. LOL :lol: *flashing back to RE gameplay*
Who we are is but a stepping stone to what we can become...
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Jonas »

We never did finish that game, did we?
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
Jane_Denton
X-51

Post by Jane_Denton »

Jonas wrote:We never did finish that game, did we?
Nope but I'm not going anywhere, I'm sure we'll finish it eventually! ;) I have a todo list with Bob as well, I've got Dead Island Riptide, and Rage so far and there might be more but just can't remember. I've been a bit terrible lately with my co-oping. Been a bit burned out.

I'd like to make more vids with Bob and I playing, omg I laughed so hard playing with him I was in tears. This is the memory of one particular moment... when we were playing Dead Island The video I uploaded is short. However in reality it must have been about 15 minutes he kept trying to make the jump... it was hysterical. He was a good sport not to get annoyed with me for laughing so much. :mrgreen: The chest I was standing next to with the item in it he was going to get, I just ended up taking it and trading it to him to sell or something.

If you and I get a chance to play again I'd like to make a vid of something, whatever game it is we end up playing. Oooo that new gameClandestine you're working on that'd be neat to test the co-op with.

I played some co-op with Dave once in Left4Dead2, and some multi-player in Killing Floor (I sucked at it..LOL Dave was just doing me a favor helping me to get some achievement thing I wanted..which I did get :) ).

Multi-player is definitely his world.... I am more the single player, or co-op...story line games though...
Who we are is but a stepping stone to what we can become...