Free license key for Enclave

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

Jane_Denton
X-51

Free license key for Enclave

Post by Jane_Denton »

Free Steam license key for Enclave if anyone is interested. You register here then they email you the Steam key. I used a crap email account, just in case I might get spam or something (but I haven't so far, but still glad I didn't use my main email)! ;P

Works though...didn't even have to wait for the email with the key after I confirmed the email address, it was practically instant... then just copy and paste the key into the Games/ Activate Product on Steam.

I was considering buying it on Steam... so I Googled the reviews and stumbled on the link about a free license and tried it and was surprised it worked after so long, and I had seen that it was posted over 2 mths ago. But it worked so I figured hey... pay it forward...

It's an older game but good for it's time and playable even now because it's got the HD resolution options, and it launched, anyway can't beat the free price. LOL
Who we are is but a stepping stone to what we can become...
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Re: Free license key for Enclave

Post by Jonas »

I saw your message on Steam, thanks for the heads up. Not really interested in the game though, but I appreciate being made aware of it :)

I did download Red Orchestra that day it was free forever.
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine