The impersonate Kelkos thread

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

DevAnj
UNATCO

The impersonate Kelkos thread

Post by DevAnj »

Not sure if it's too soon, but decided to join in on the.. erm, "fun".

Guys, can you please help me extract all the weapons from Clyzm's mod? While you're at it, please add the Claimh Solais and the War God's Sword too. Oh, and don't forget to add this boss too! I don't give a fig about copyright or whatever, these additions would be totally rad!

Oh, also give me this crossbow: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... owjack.gif .
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Re: The impersonate Kelkos thread

Post by Jonas »

Okay this is not super constructive. I know we were being a bit childish in that other thread, but dedicating a whole thread to it? Come on ;)
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
Kelkos
UNATCO

Post by Kelkos »

DevAnj wrote:Not sure if it's too soon, but decided to join in on the.. erm, "fun".

Guys, can you please help me extract all the weapons from Clyzm's mod? While you're at it, please add the Claimh Solais and the War God's Sword too. Oh, and don't forget to add this boss too! I don't give a fig about copyright or whatever, these additions would be totally rad!

Oh, also give me this crossbow: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... owjack.gif .
What the fuck did I ever do to deserve this? +o(
Being a soldier isn't just following orders, it's following those orders in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we're not soldiers anymore, just pieces on a chess board dying for the wrong reason.
DevAnj
UNATCO

Post by DevAnj »

Jonas wrote:Okay this is not super constructive. I know we were being a bit childish in that other thread, but dedicating a whole thread to it? Come on ;)
I didn't really want to make a brand new thread for this, but at the same time I didn't want to clutter up CyberP's thread even more and couldn't really resist joining in. So, well...
Hanfling
MJ12

Post by Hanfling »

Oh yeah, while you are at it please also implement indirect illumination using voxel cone tracing. Thanks!
I demand my DXE User ID back. Launcher for DeusEx, Rune, Nerf, Unreal & Botpack. HX on Mod DB. Revision on Steam.
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Jonas »

Hanfling wrote:Oh yeah, while you are at it please also implement indirect illumination using voxel cone tracing. Thanks!
Yeah and of course physics-based rendering for all materials in the game, to go along with it.

And while you're at it, let's get some PhysX into this game. The time is right! :mrgreen:
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
Kelkos
UNATCO

Post by Kelkos »

Where's that Suomi guy, been expecting him . :-k
Being a soldier isn't just following orders, it's following those orders in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we're not soldiers anymore, just pieces on a chess board dying for the wrong reason.