The CyberP vs me fighting thread

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

Cybernetic pig
Illuminati

Re: Level systems: Automated vs. Gated

Post by Cybernetic pig »

Sigh. Take your stupid jokes elsewhere. It's really not a laughing matter.
Bogie
UNATCO

Post by Bogie »

Just throwing it out there, but making a big fuss about it isn't going to make things any better. Just don't respond to him if you don't want any more trouble.
DevAnj
UNATCO

Post by DevAnj »

I had told him I didn't want bickering in this thread, yet he did because he believes somehow that complaining about my supposed "stalking" in public will turn people against me. Anyhow, I wanted a discussion between level up systems, but this thread has been compromised, so I'll change the title and make another one.

By the way, I can swear by all that is holy that I came up with those insights myself. They aren't particularly unique insights anyway, and in any case I coined terms for the different level up systems which he never did to my knowledge. That alone makes it stand out a bit more.
Mortecha
UNATCO

Post by Mortecha »

Cybernetic pig wrote: OTP is pretty much my safe space from your more obsessive-malicious side now. You actually give me some space to breathe here. Oh sorry, and another site you know I'm active on but know illegal behavior will not be tolerated.
Not picking sides at all, but any reference to a safe space is just worthy of cringe.

Also I've yet to see negativity or harassment from DevAnj here. I'm not getting involved and I don't know what happened in the past. But here has been all good, lets keep it that way. And to be fair, you did respond to a thread he created, it would be best to just ignore him and move on.
Cybernetic pig
Illuminati

Post by Cybernetic pig »

Mortecha wrote: Not picking sides at all, but any reference to a safe space is just worthy of cringe.
You dim or what? Safe space, It has a literal meaning and doesn't have to be a cultural reference. Here is where I am safe from being harassed by the guy, and it's a relief.

Anyway, none of you see this as a serious issue, so clear off. Maybe to you it just looks like I'm ragging on him for little to no reason but I've dealt with his obsessive behavior for a year. And I've tried ignoring him before.

Imagine more than half the time you made some online activity you had an obsessive fan impeding on that.
This is why the vast majority of professionals, celebrities and the like use PR people and do not openly mingle with the masses.
DevAnj wrote:turn people against me.
I don't exactly want a lynching. People condemning your behavior and telling you it's wrong would be nice.
Mortecha
UNATCO

Post by Mortecha »

Cybernetic pig wrote:
Mortecha wrote: Not picking sides at all, but any reference to a safe space is just worthy of cringe.
You dim or what? Safe space, It has a literal meaning and doesn't have to be a cultural reference. Here is where I am safe from being harassed by the guy, and it's a relief.
Not dim at all thankfully. You couldn't seriously thing that by using "safe space", the meaning you intended was conveyed?

Just keep on ignoring him man, that's the best thing to do.