Using own content to promote my title on social media, any potential issues?

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

CashiWaku
UNATCO

Using own content to promote my title on social media, any potential issues?

Post by CashiWaku »

Hi guys! I have a trivia/fun facts book which a gag/daily joke type site wants to use on their site. What they’re thinking about doing is make a daily post using my content, in exchange for promoting my title with the book cover image.

I thought it was a good idea to form this kind of partnership, and just wanted to run it by you guys in case I’m missing something.

And I know that if I’m enrolled in KDP Select, I can’t make more than 10% of the content available elsewhere (e.g., blog, website, etc.), and I’m not enrolled in KDP so I believe I should be fine…

Anything else I should consider? 🧐🧐
ShalTalby
Thug

Re: Using own content to promote my title on social media, any potential issues?

Post by ShalTalby »

The same applies to me. Here's what I discovered: The formula has been modified to the one from the youtube panel provider.
Rob55
UNATCO

Re: Using own content to promote my title on social media, any potential issues?

Post by Rob55 »

I really believe that advertising as we know it now is obsolete. I favor natural audience growth brought on by content instead of artificial push impressions brought on by advertising. You can check out the best youtube views panel cheap tool, which enables you to keep tabs on the Youtube activity of your present and potential audience. Another excellent strategy is collaborating with users with similar profiles or profiles interested in similar subjects. Alternatively, paying them for the same advertising is far more effective than purchasing internal Instagram or Facebook Ads.
Fytrop
UNATCO

Post by Fytrop »

In general, speaking roughly, such videos should be created by professionals https://zelios.agency/how-to-start-generating-leads-with-video/, and this will be the main answer to your question. But if you approach this matter more carefully, I want to say that a lot here depends specifically on your ability to recognize the target audience. That is, it is very important for you to know how old potential consumers are, how they look, how much they earn, what interests them and what their core values are.
TurnerJoshua
Thug

Post by TurnerJoshua »

Overall, it sounds like a win-win partnership, and I wish you the best of luck with it!
AlanBranch
Thug

Post by AlanBranch »

It sounds like a cool partnership! Using your content for daily posts on a gag/daily joke site in exchange for promoting your title is a creative way to reach a wider audience.
Regarding your concern about KDP Select, since you're not enrolled, you should indeed be fine. Just ensure that the terms of your agreement with the site align with your goals, and that they properly credit you for your content.
On a side note, if you're also looking to enhance your online presence, try to buy instagram followers instantly. Buying Instagram followers instantly can help you expand your reach on social media platforms.
PetieT
Thug

Post by PetieT »

I've never been good at this. It's easier to hire a professional than to rack your brains.
bumpstock
Mole Person

Post by bumpstock »

CashiWaku wrote:
Wed Dec 28, 2022 12:06 pm
Hi guys! I have a trivia/fun facts book which a gag/daily joke type site wants to use on their site. What they’re thinking about doing is make a daily post using my content, in exchange for promoting my title with the book cover image.

I thought it was a good idea to form this kind of partnership, and just wanted to run it by you guys in case I’m missing something.

And I know that if I’m enrolled in KDP Select, I can’t make more than 10% of the content available elsewhere (e.g., blog, website, etc.), and I’m not enrolled in KDP so I believe I should be fine…

Anything else I should consider? 🧐🧐
Brand awareness is hugely important. This opportunity sounds great, and I would take this newfound partnership and see if you can rinse/repeat it with any other content sites. Where will they be sharing their content? If they are doing any email blasts to their audience it would be worth asking if they could include the link to purchase your book in the email content. Give them a link with click-tracking capabilities to monitor the potential new customers they send your way. If you don't have a place to send your online customers you could try learning website design or reach out to an established website design agency. Whichever way you go wish you the best of luck with this partnership and would love to see any updates that come from this.
Gaskoin
Thug

Post by Gaskoin »

I work hard in school and it takes a lot of time. I even want to be awarded a scholarship, so I'm working on a scholarship essay right now. The topic is so hard to write about that I have no idea when I'll be done, so I'll be asking https://www.dnpcapstoneproject.com/nurs ... g-service/ for help. In the not too distant future, should all go according to plan, I will be able to buy a brand-new electric bike.
smmpanelindia20
Mole Person

Post by smmpanelindia20 »

Boost your online visibility in India with our state-of-the-art https://bulkfollows.com/. Increase interaction, broaden your audience, and easily rule the internet. strategies specifically designed for a successful digital journey in the varied Indian market.
Smmpanel
Mole Person

Post by Smmpanel »

Use an https://smmpakpanel.com/ to get the most out of your social media services. Optimize processes, increase customer satisfaction, and effectively propel revenue in the online marketplace.
mangaakakalots
Mole Person

Post by mangaakakalots »

Manga fans will find themselves in a virtual paradise on mangakakalot interface, which skillfully combines accessibility with an extensive collection of fascinating manga. Using its intuitive interface is like going on a trip through the vibrant worlds of fantasy.
smmpanelpro32
Mole Person

Post by smmpanelpro32 »

Use https://smmpanelpro.com/ to improve your social media presence. Increase interaction, expand your audience, and provide expert solutions. Together, we can advance your digital strategy.
mangaakakalots
Mole Person

Post by mangaakakalots »

A strong online presence is essential for businesses to succeed in the digital age. One website that is becoming more and more well-liked is https:///startingblockonline.com, which assists companies in creating an online presence. This post will examine startingblockonline.com's features and advantages in detail, as well as how it can support business expansion and success in the cutthroat online market.
mangaakakalots
Mole Person

Post by mangaakakalots »

8139405355 could initially appear to be just a random string of numbers. But a deeper look shows a numerical pattern that has important implications. To solve the riddles surrounding 8139405355, let's go off on an expedition.
Last edited by mangaakakalots on Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:50 am, edited 1 time in total.