Plumbing Problems - non-funtioning toilet

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

CashiWaku
UNATCO

Plumbing Problems - non-funtioning toilet

Post by CashiWaku »

On our recent cruise, we spent the last day with a non-functioning, overflowing toilet. Apparently about 200 cabins on the Caribbean Princess were affected. This was my 11th cruise, but the first time I had experienced such problems. It was blamed on people flushing inappropriate items, namely masks. I'm wondering is this a common occurrence? Have I just been lucky up til now? My husband is somewhat reluctant to book another cruise after this, so I thought I would try to find out just how common plumbing problems are. Also are some ships more prone to plumbing issues?
MaynDevou
Mole Person

Re: Plumbing Problems - non-funtioning toilet

Post by MaynDevou »

So you can google some service for that, good luck!
VeyLaurenc
Mole Person

Post by VeyLaurenc »

I haven't personally had any plumbing problems in my stateroom on a cruise, but I can imagine how frustrating it could be. It's always a good idea to report any issues to the ship's staff as soon as possible so they can address them and prevent further problems.
In general, it's always a good idea to have emergency drain services contacts. For example, companies like these offer 24/7 drain services to help with any unexpected plumbing issues that may arise. Being prepared is always better, especially when you're away from home.
Jack90
UNATCO

Post by Jack90 »

we understand the critical importance of maintaining clean and efficient sewer lines for the well-being of your property and community. Our sewer line cleaning service in Clifton, NJ, is dedicated to ensuring optimal functionality and hygiene, utilizing advanced techniques and equipment. With our experienced team and commitment to quality, we strive to deliver exceptional results, safeguarding your infrastructure and peace of mind. Trust us for thorough and reliable sewer line maintenance tailored to your needs. sewer line cleaning service Clifton NJ