Home security cameras for my home.

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

RomeAlive
Thug

Home security cameras for my home.

Post by RomeAlive »

I am wanting to put in wireless security cameras around and in my home. I never thought about it until after we were robbed of so much last June after a garage/house fire. I am not the most computer savvy person. And I know nothing is fool proof but would appreciate any insight. The money and guns that were taken two can’t be replaced. A Sweet sixteen my father bought back in the fifties and left to me and a SBE3 that was a present for my 60th birthday. Thanks in advance!! Roger
BriCheese
Thug

Re: Home security cameras for my home.

Post by BriCheese »

I like to hear some advice on this
KeliaDracu
NSF

Post by KeliaDracu »

First off, I'm really sorry to hear about the robbery and fire. That's rough, man.
If you're looking for wireless cameras that are easy to set up and use, check out Vivint security cameras, bro. They offer some killer options that even us non-tech-savvy folks can handle. No need to stress about complicated setups.
Their cameras are top-notch, man. They've got features like high-definition video, night vision, and even smart detection to keep your crib safe. Plus, their website has packages specifically designed to meet different security needs. I know nothing's foolproof, but having security cameras in place can make a huge difference.
Jack90
UNATCO

Post by Jack90 »

Efficient heating is not only essential for keeping your home warm and comfortable during the colder months but also for reducing energy consumption and lowering utility bills. Affordable HVAC Financing Options
BillyGeans
Thug

Post by BillyGeans »

Hi all! Home security is a top priority for many individuals and families. With thefts on the rise, it is critical to take preventive measures to protect your home and loved ones. One of the best ways to keep your home safe is to use a Ring Security home security system. To do this, the company provides a wide selection of devices, but for those who do not know what is best for them, you can always call the ring security number and an experienced company employee will help with choosing everything you need.