Why Botox is Being Encouraged so much

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

KeliaDracu
NSF

Why Botox is Being Encouraged so much

Post by KeliaDracu »

Interesting theories.
I have not thought much about why beyond narcissism and people refusing to look their age as they age.
Luckily, I still look way younger than I am. Genes more than likely.....because I love the sun and still lay out in it. But still take care of my face....maybe my natural freckles hide things too.

I have batted around in my head if I would ever get botox or lip injections. I admit this. I have thought of minimal work. I have never done it. I am a GenXer by the way.

But I look around at the women doing it and it seems as if it makes them look OLDER not younger. And of course, they all go overboard and look stupid.

I love seeing the lines on people's faces. I think one of the most sexiest features on a person's face (men and women) are crowsfeet and smile lines around the mouth. And that is one of the first things people get injected.

What is truly disgusting.........are the women in their 20s doing it. Yes, in their 20s. And now men. MEN. MEN!!!! I think one of my brother's is getting it done. I am no longer close to him, but I saw recent pictures and was taken back. Gross.

The fashion industry/sex industry/hollweird has caused all of this.
Tyrtyfipol
Thug

Re: Why Botox is Being Encouraged so much

Post by Tyrtyfipol »

I remember that not many people know that Botox is not only needed in the beauty industry, but also for muscle relaxation and other problems.
BriCheese
Thug

Re: Why Botox is Being Encouraged so much

Post by BriCheese »

It seems to be everywhere, with people looking for ways to maintain a youthful appearance. Personally, I've never used Botox but have been using a product with Argireline for my wrinkles. Argireline has had a great effect on me without the need for injections, which is a plus. But I think the push for Botox comes from various societal pressures and the influence of media and celebrities. Some people might feel it's the best option for them, while others might prefer alternatives like the one I'm using.
FrankJScott
Silhouette

Updated Product Guide

Post by FrankJScott »

Why don't you Google it! before you post
FrankJScott
Silhouette

Great Product Site

Post by FrankJScott »

Why don't you Google it! before you post