Is crypto currency the future of new user onboarding?

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

CashiWaku
UNATCO

Is crypto currency the future of new user onboarding?

Post by CashiWaku »

Jiracoin? Atlasbase?

A coworker sent me this article that's about how companies might use cryptocurrency micropayments to encourage new users to take onboarding/training.

I love the idea of either earning a few thousand dollars a year to do the trainings I would normally take, and/or giving away that money to users who take the time to learn our products!

Let me know what you think in the comments - do you think micropayments might work to incentivize more in-depth onboarding for new users?
AlexBreengs
Thug

Re: Is crypto currency the future of new user onboarding?

Post by AlexBreengs »

Hey Bridget! Using cryptocurrency for onboarding sounds cool. I've used reward systems, which make learning more fun. But it's essential to make it simple for users and ensure their data is secure. I'd say let's give it a try and see how users respond! It's also better to use cryptotax.tools, these are very useful. Good luck!
trulyrichness
Mole Person

Post by trulyrichness »

Rather than causing obstacles or diversions, the implementation of micropayments ought to improve the user experience. The procedure must to be easy to follow, uncomplicated, and offer users definite benefitsbasketbros. Payment methods that are difficult to use or complicated can deter users from participating completely in the onboarding process.
JackBressett
Mole Person

Post by JackBressett »

Hello! The benefits of using RPC nodes include access to blockchain information, creation of applications based on the SOL cryptocurrency, and control over financial transactions without having to rely on third-party services. To start using RPC nodes as a beginner, I would recommend familiarizing yourself with the site and learning the tools that provide access to nodes. It is also useful to join the SOL cryptocurrency community and discuss this topic with experienced participants.