Selecting the right router for a cluster?

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

KeliaDracu
NSF

Selecting the right router for a cluster?

Post by KeliaDracu »

Not looking to spend very much as this entire project is about repurposing discarded electronics. I have a roughly 10-year-old Toshiba laptop which I'll be using as a master node. For worker nodes, I've been slowly collecting old android phones.
The master node will be directly connected via ethernet to our home's router. Then using a USB to Ethernet adapter, I'll connect to the cluster's subnet. To the router, I'm also going to attach an old laptop 1Tb SATA drive for network storage. It would be too costly to get micro c to ethernet adapters, so all nodes will be connected to the router wirelessly. What do you recommend?
AlexBreengs
Thug

Re: Selecting the right router for a cluster?

Post by AlexBreengs »

Repurposing discarded electronics sounds like a cool endeavor.
When it comes to selecting a router, considering your budget and the wireless connectivity for worker nodes is crucial. You might want to look for a budget-friendly router with decent coverage and multiple Ethernet ports for your setup. Brands like TP-Link and Netgear often offer affordable options.
In case you encounter any setup issues or need help configuring your network, there's tech support available. They can assist with checking router IP addresses and sorting out any hiccups. Here's a link for more assistance: https://www.routerhelpsupport.com/
sew3
Thug

Post by sew3 »

Worms Zone is free to download and play, making it accessible to a large audience download worms zone apk. While the game offers in-app purchases for additional features, players can enjoy the game without spending any money.
jameseso113
UNATCO

Post by jameseso113 »

That is the amazing piece of writing, Thanks a lot for the purpose of rendering everybody this. Have post. da indisk e visum berettigelse taiwanesiske borgere
oggy12
UNATCO

Post by oggy12 »

I merely imagined it usually is a perception to write could possibly help anybody ended up being experiencing difficulity looking into nevertheless We are somewhat doubtful only are permitted to placed labels along with details in below. Eva's bra guide
jameseso113
UNATCO

Post by jameseso113 »

Sustain the great do the job, When i understand several threads within this web page in addition to I'm sure that a world-wide-web blog site is usually authentic useful possesses bought bags connected with excellent facts. New York Armed And Unarmed Security Guards
oggy12
UNATCO

Post by oggy12 »

We've just lately commenced a new web site, the details anyone present on this internet site features made it easier for us drastically. Cheers pertaining to your occasion & operate. 台湾公民的土耳其签证
jameseso113
UNATCO

Post by jameseso113 »

Continue the great function, We study couple of articles about this web site as well as I believe that the internet weblog is actually actual fascinating and it has obtained groups associated with wonderful info. Appalam Manufacturers in Madurai
jameseso113
UNATCO

Post by jameseso113 »

We have sell some products of different custom boxes.it is very useful and very low price please visits this site thanks and please share this post with your friends. lingerie uae
jameseso113
UNATCO

Post by jameseso113 »

This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. convenient Auto Locksmith for Duplicate Car Keys in Reno
zirdukukko
MJ12

Post by zirdukukko »

Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful! Best Services
zirdukukko
MJ12

Post by zirdukukko »

This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. This is very nice one and gives indepth information. Thanks for this nice article. Air Duct Services
muzammilseo89540
MJ12

Post by muzammilseo89540 »

the actually great website. the realy informative plus a this kind of excellent career. i enjoy this kind of. Прочетете още