Discord Authorization

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

DamonMoral
UNATCO

Discord Authorization

Post by DamonMoral »

The official GemStone IV Discord server now requires authorization to access most channels. To do so, please use the DISCORD verb from within the game.

A few notes:

* Only Premium subscribers can access #premium.
* Only Platinum subscribers can access #platinum and must run the DISCORD verb from the Platinum instance to get setup.
* Only Shattered subscribers can access #shattered and must run the DISCORD verb from the Shattered instance to get setup.
TurnerJoshua
Thug

Re: Discord Authorization

Post by TurnerJoshua »

This thread is a couple of years old, but your update on the GemStone IV Discord server's authorization process is still valuable for those who may come across it. It's a good reminder of the access levels based on subscription tiers.
Regarding online platforms, if you ever decide to explore VKontakte (VK) or want to enhance your online presence there, you can still Buy VK Account. These accounts can be useful for various online activities.
Feel free to share any more updates or insights related to GemStone IV or VKontakte. Even after these two years, your contributions can be helpful to the community!
bekean
Thug

Post by bekean »

Heardle is not just a game you play; it's a game you experience. Immerse yourself in its world, and you'll find that the journey is as rewarding as the destination.
muzammilseo89540
UNATCO

Post by muzammilseo89540 »

Many thanks regarding submitting this kind of fantastic write-up! I came across your internet site perfect for my own wants. It includes great and also beneficial content. Maintain the nice perform! thegiftio
jubalhenry
UNATCO

Post by jubalhenry »

To provide a First-time, My group is eternally visiting web based designed for articles and reviews which is in be an aid to all of us. Thanks for your time. soap2day movies
zirdukukko
UNATCO

Post by zirdukukko »

This was really an interesting topic and I kinda agree with what you have mentioned here! jack daniel's 12 year for sale
jubalhenry
UNATCO

Post by jubalhenry »

A person's popular music is definitely astounding. You may have quite a few pretty good music artists. I actually need you actually the perfect with being successful. baskılı poşet
zirdukukko
UNATCO

Post by zirdukukko »

I have seen some great stuff here. Worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much effort you put to create such a great informative website. Your work is truly appreciated around the clock and the globe. 여수 아로마마사지
zirdukukko
UNATCO

Post by zirdukukko »

Exceptional article, gone ahead of time along with added your blog. My spouse and i can’t delay you just read additional via anyone. автовоз от германия
jubalhenry
UNATCO

Post by jubalhenry »

Good place, walked into the future together with bookmarked as their favorite your websites. That i can’t procrastinate to read the paper even more with everyone. 상품권 교환
jameseso113
UNATCO

Post by jameseso113 »

This is the wonderful content, Cheers pertaining to supplying us this info. Preserve putting up. 加拿大慕尼黑啤酒節
oggy12
UNATCO

Post by oggy12 »

I merely imagined it usually is a perception to write could possibly help anybody ended up being experiencing difficulity looking into nevertheless We are somewhat doubtful only are permitted to placed labels along with details in below. best personal trainer Winter Park FL
oggy12
UNATCO

Post by oggy12 »

Relieve themself is actually a private area. It's just a site when most people get started plus ending all of our working day. Always keeping them cleanse plus sorted out might develop all of our over-all well-being. Contributing one or two flowers and also perfumed candles may make a relaxing natural environment. Your well-designed lavatory is often either efficient plus stress-free. ShowerDrape.com
jubalhenry
UNATCO

Post by jubalhenry »

Doing garden delivers multitude rewards. Augmenting crops fosters a link together with dynamics, increasing well-being. By means of garden, a single nurtures living and also generates attractiveness. The particular work regarding looking after crops cultivates endurance and also mindfulness. During all of it is situated the particular deep heart and soul regarding "Gardening, inches any way to obtain delight and also progress. HotAndBestDeals.com
oggy12
UNATCO

Post by oggy12 »

Thanks a lot for the purpose of rendering up to date update versions about the challenge, I just await read through further. meble dziecięce