Maybe everyone knows this but........Airbnb - proof of residence

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

CashiWaku
UNATCO

Maybe everyone knows this but........Airbnb - proof of residence

Post by CashiWaku »

Hi all, have come to this forum several times to get help and just wanted to pass something I picked up today that perhaps everyone knew but not me but just in case!

Firstly to say - we found about a year that Airbnb receipts did seem to work as proof of residence for a carte de sejour - although we were helped by a letter from a landlady as well. I can't say for certain whether the letter swung it as she also provided her ID which they were definitely keen on - delaying the process until we got it. But we offered the letter as an additional step - they didn't particularly ask for it.

Secondly: As others have said elsewhere, I think it is very important to provide as many documents as you can in French. If you change your preference to French in Airbnb - frustratingly you get everything except the receipt for your trip which remains in English. You can get a statement 'for visa purposes' in French, but I think it is the receipt showing payment with dates and names that does make a difference.

As we are now seeking a carte vitale (we had to leave France for family reasons and come back, long story) I was about to try to get my airbnb receipts translated through various routes when I discovered that if you contact Airbnb support through their live chat on the site, and give them a reference number for the trip you need they send you a receipt in French or the language you need.....a definite result. You can print or save as PDF or send as email. We got multiple receipts without an issue as we have moved a bit over last three months.

This may go into the box of the bleeding obvious for many of you - but if it helps one person I will be happy. Any thoughts welcome...
BostonMills
Thug

Re: Maybe everyone knows this but........Airbnb - proof of residence

Post by BostonMills »

Thanks for sharing this gem! Airbnb as proof of residence is a game-changer. Your tip on getting receipts in French is gold. Navigating bureaucracy can be tricky, so every little hack helps! Merci, for the heads up! Also, see the cheap business class flights. Good luck!
jameseso113
UNATCO

Post by jameseso113 »

I've lately began the weblog, the data a person supply on this website offers assisted me personally significantly. Many thanks with regard to all your period & function. ufa800
oggy12
UNATCO

Post by oggy12 »

That is a good write-up When i viewed on account of write about the item. Really it is what exactly I need to to discover trust with foreseeable future you might go on intended for giving a really fantastic write-up. Pós Drink
oggy12
UNATCO

Post by oggy12 »

I think that thanks for the valuabe information and insights you have so provided here. ayala land nuvali
oggy12
UNATCO

Post by oggy12 »

Thanks for sharing nice information with us. i like your post and all you share with us is uptodate and quite informative, i would like to bookmark the page so i can come here again to read you, as you have done a wonderful job. panties
jubalhenry
UNATCO

Post by jubalhenry »

Essentially I actually learn them a short while ago nonetheless I had put together quite a few opinions regarding this now Needed to read simple things them just as before for the reason that it is well crafted. floor removal
oggy12
UNATCO

Post by oggy12 »

Ölüdeniz'in masalsı güzelliklerinde unutulmaz bir tatil deneyimi için Kassandra Boutique Hotel'e adım atın. butik otel
jubalhenry
UNATCO

Post by jubalhenry »

Kudos beregnet til at give dig nyligt udgivne tweets vedrørende hovedpinen, som jeg vil nyde at se over endnu mere. Glasperler
oggy12
UNATCO

Post by oggy12 »

That i taken aback when using the exploration everyone intended to get this to selected present astounding. Terrific process! thegiftio
ShadowVoyager
Thug

Post by ShadowVoyager »

I had no clue about the Airbnb receipt thing for a carte de sejour. Good call on the letter from the landlady too. And yeah, going all French on the docs is a smart move.
jubalhenry
UNATCO

Post by jubalhenry »

Superb publish, proceeded to go forward as well as saved your website. We can’t wait around to see much more through a person. soap2day
jubalhenry
UNATCO

Post by jubalhenry »

I actually came out on your site when concentrating on just simply marginally submits. Awesome technique for upcoming, I'll be book-marking right away stop a person's entire rises. torre de iluminação a diesel preço
jubalhenry
UNATCO

Post by jubalhenry »

I simply believed it might be a concept to publish in case other people had been having issues studying however I'm just a little uncertain basically 'm permitted to place titles as well as handles upon right here. Coron Expedition Journey
zirdukukko
UNATCO

Post by zirdukukko »

I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business. 김제 스웨디시