Your favorite online multiplayer game?

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

DamonMoral
UNATCO

Your favorite online multiplayer game?

Post by DamonMoral »

My favorite game is Counterstrike. I have been playing since 2005 and it's still of my favorite game of all time. I however now have shifted on CSGO and it's pretty amazing but I still often play cs1.6 it's pretty amazing I think.
PatrickWiley
Thug

Re: Your favorite online multiplayer game?

Post by PatrickWiley »

Right now, I'm split between Fortnite and Apex Legends for my favorite online multiplayer games.
AlanBranch
Thug

Post by AlanBranch »

Recently, I've been hooked on Apex Legends. It's got that perfect mix of fun and competition. By the way, ever tried exploring money games for cash app? Some cool options out there that pay instantly. Adds a bit of excitement to the gaming routine.
carsonreed
NSF

Post by carsonreed »

In Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS:GO), characters are not as diverse or individually customizable as in some other games, as players primarily focus on selecting from two factions: Terrorists and Counter-Terrorists. Despite this, each faction possesses its own distinct appearance and gear, contributing to the immersive gameplay experience. Terrorists typically wear outfits that reflect insurgency or militant groups, often clad in dark clothing and face masks to conceal their identity. On the other hand, Counter-Terrorists don uniforms resembling law enforcement or military units, equipped with protective gear and weaponry suited for combating terrorism. Though the character selection may seem limited, the simplicity allows players to focus on teamwork, strategy, and skill, rather than individual character customization. Ultimately, the cs:go characters play a crucial role in immersing players into the intense and competitive world of counter-terrorism operations and insurgency warfare.
Alyssalauren
NSF

Post by Alyssalauren »

As a gaming aficionado, selecting a favorite online multiplayer game is no easy feat. However, titles like "Fortnite" stand out gender reveal confetti for their dynamic gameplay and expansive communities. The blend of strategy, teamwork, and skillful shooting mechanics ensures endless hours of thrilling competition and camaraderie with players worldwide.
kenaanna
Mole Person

Post by kenaanna »

Counterstrike has been a gaming staple for nearly two decades now! While I still enjoy the classic 1.6 version, the newer CSGO really brings the experience to a new level. It's interesting to see how our gaming tastes evolve over time - kind of like taking the rice purity test to see how 'pure' we still are!
maple
Mole Person

Post by maple »

Recently I've been enjoying Elden Ring's online multiplayer mode. Even though the game is a single-player experience at its core, invading other Tarnished's worlds or summoning allies for boss battles adds another fun dimension. My favorite build so far has been a Strength-focused character wielding a heavy ER Greatsword. There's nothing quite like breaking an enemy's guard with a well-timed charged heavy attack. The PvE and PvP gameplay both feel very balanced around builds centered around colossal weapons. FromSoftware did an amazing job crafting a detailed open world that encourages exploration alongside uniquely challenging boss encounters. It's been a blast experiencing The Lands Between both solo and cooperatively online with others. Elden Ring has easily become one of my favorite multiplayer titles.