art deco wallpaper

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

jackfrostenson
Thug

art deco wallpaper

Post by jackfrostenson »

Hello how are you? It's been a long time since I posted anything here, right? Well, I'm currently thinking of remodeling the walls in my room, and what's better than applying adhesive wallpaper? The problem is that I want to get art deco style wallpaper and I can't find it anywhere. Can anyone here recommend a store where they sell this wallpaper? Thank you all very much in advance for the help
Polina
Thug

Re: art deco wallpaper

Post by Polina »

Art deco wallpapers have geometric shapes and patterns, often available in bright colors and designs. You should choose the company that provides you art deco wallpapers in high standard. I advise you to first read the company reviews and check the company ratings and then buy wallpapers.
Mariana89
Thug

Post by Mariana89 »

I'm planning a renovation this year too. And now I have started to study this topic to understand how fashionable to decorate the walls this year. By the way, wallpaper in the art deco style is a great option for both the bedroom and the living room. I also think that this trend is worth paying attention to. I will definitely cover a few rooms with art deco wallpaper, but I still need to find a store with a large assortment to choose from.
Benjamin_
Mole Person

Post by Benjamin_ »

Indeed, the choice of wallpaper can significantly change the atmosphere in the room. Especially if you choose the most original art deco wallpaper it will be a wonderful choice for everyone. It is best to contact specialized decor or interior design stores; in any case, they will be able to offer you the best options. Good luck with finishing your repairs, everything will work out for you.
Bruno8777
Mole Person

Post by Bruno8777 »

Wallpaper is sold everywhere now, including art deco. Look online, there is a huge selection in different styles and textures. I ordered some from one of the online stores. But I did not dare to glue them, because I am not familiar with this type of work. I entrusted wallpapering to a professional painter and was very pleased with the result.