Giant Gobs of Crazy and the EFCA

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

bobby 55
Illuminati

Re: Giant Gobs of Crazy and the EFCA

Post by bobby 55 »

Jaedar wrote:
bobby 55 wrote:No you aren't the only one but unfortunately i seem to be one of the "conspirators" in making that happen. Maybe a Bobby non posting policy should be adopted.
Whatever keeps the forums active till 1.0.3 hits is a good thing in my book :)
Yeah but of the 1197 people registered now i seem to have offended 1190 of them this week and it's only Wednesday 8-[
Growing old is inevitable.......Growing up is optional
Trestkon
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Trestkon »

bobby 55 wrote:
Jaedar wrote:
bobby 55 wrote:No you aren't the only one but unfortunately i seem to be one of the "conspirators" in making that happen. Maybe a Bobby non posting policy should be adopted.
Whatever keeps the forums active till 1.0.3 hits is a good thing in my book :)
Yeah but of the 1197 people registered now i seem to have offended 1190 of them this week and it's only Wednesday 8-[
I think you assume we're really, really, REALLY easily offended. I haven't seen you even come close :p
-Life does not snap to the x-axis
bobby 55
Illuminati

Post by bobby 55 »

Hahaha thanks. Impulsive+compulsive+effusive=manic or Bob........ both mean the same :smile:
~Psychotic~
Silhouette

Post by ~Psychotic~ »

I told you conspiracies and their theories were pathetic. No one listened though.

Fools. All of you.
When I was younger I knew a motherfucker like you!
bobby 55
Illuminati

Post by bobby 55 »

~Psychotic~ wrote:I told you conspiracies and their theories were pathetic. No one listened though.

Fools. All of you.
Is that a UFO i see hovering above your house?
Jcelios
MJ12

Post by Jcelios »

I thought it was a Chem Trail.
~Psychotic~
Silhouette

Post by ~Psychotic~ »

bobby 55 wrote:
~Psychotic~ wrote:I told you conspiracies and their theories were pathetic. No one listened though.

Fools. All of you.
Yes, it's an UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECT (actually it's several pieces of spaghetti that I shot out of a cannon). UFO does not mean "alien" or some mysterious unexplainable shit (operative word being "mysterious"), it means a flying object that HAS NOT been identified.
bobby 55
Illuminati

Post by bobby 55 »

~Psychotic~ wrote:
bobby 55 wrote:

Fools. All of you.
Yes, it's an UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECT (actually it's several pieces of spaghetti that I shot out of a cannon). UFO does not mean "alien" or some mysterious unexplainable shit (operative word being "mysterious"), it means a flying object that HAS NOT been identified.
Okay, but there are lots of conspiracy theories regarding UFO's and that's the word used in those theories....UFO
Jcelios
MJ12

Post by Jcelios »

In fact there is so much stigma around the term UFO now that some aviation experts are using UAP instead. Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon.
~Psychotic~
Silhouette

Post by ~Psychotic~ »

OH NO, SOMETHING I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT OR WHO IT IS IS FLYING AROUND MY FUCKING HOUSE. CALL THE COPS. CALL THE FBI. CALL THE MOTHERFUCKEN GOVERNMENT THERE'S AN ALIEN STRIKE TEAM TRYING TO KILL US.

Seriously though, this bullshit about conspiracies, while it DOES amuse me to read them is just highly retarded. If I'm gonna die from some unknown force, or from some greedy politician then so be it. I'd rather not, and like hell I'll go down quietly, but I'm not exactly going to cry wolf each and every time something like this happens. It's pathetic, I have better things to do than worry about some, as I said, greedy politician conspiring against us.

I'm not dead yet. I find that to be a good thing. You should too (that you're not dead, not that I'm not lol).
Jaedar
Illuminati

Post by Jaedar »

~Psychotic~ wrote:I'd rather not, and like hell I'll go down quietly
Yes you will. In fact the whole point of conspiracy theories is trying to make people see the "truth" so you can stop it before it happens. Not calling the cops about strange happenings around your house... I'd call that going quietly :P
"Delays are temporary; mediocrity is forever."
odio ergo sum
~Psychotic~
Silhouette

Post by ~Psychotic~ »

You would, but calling the authorities also provokes panic. Unnecessary panic over shit that doesn't exist, call me a skeptic, call me whatever you want.

Wait a minute... calling authorities causes panic... and I like panic... nah fuck it, there's funnier ways to cause panic then saying some stupid flying saucer in the sky exists. It's naive, and if the world WANTS me to be naive then I can give a big "Fuck you" to them.
Xesum
Illuminati

Post by Xesum »

I saw a UFO, it was round, and getting bigger and bigger and I wondered what it was, and then it hit me.
Paul, I know you said no phone messages, but South Street's going up in smoke. We'll have to meet at the subway station.
bobby 55
Illuminati

Post by bobby 55 »

Hahahaha! Good onya Psy and Jaedar. Does cause some lively and interesting debate though.
Xesum
Illuminati

Post by Xesum »

bobby 55 wrote:Hahahaha! Good onya Psy and Jaedar. Does cause some lively and interesting debate though.
Quiet you, before you offend everyone.

(500th post! Fanatic rank!)
Paul, I know you said no phone messages, but South Street's going up in smoke. We'll have to meet at the subway station.