Waxing off someone's eyebrow is cruel...>:(

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

Xesum
Illuminati

Re: Waxing off someone's eyebrow is cruel...>:(

Post by Xesum »

Why does JC Look angry in this photo?

Paul, I know you said no phone messages, but South Street's going up in smoke. We'll have to meet at the subway station.
bobby 55
Illuminati

Post by bobby 55 »

His 'puter is at the repair shop and his only copy of Mary Poppins is still in the dvd drive?
Growing old is inevitable.......Growing up is optional
Xesum
Illuminati

Post by Xesum »

bobby 55 wrote:His 'puter is at the repair shop and his only copy of Mary Poppins is still in the dvd drive?
JC Denton has a copy of Mary Poppins?
Paul, I know you said no phone messages, but South Street's going up in smoke. We'll have to meet at the subway station.
bobby 55
Illuminati

Post by bobby 55 »

I have no idea but it's a better answer than I have no idea.
Rex
Silhouette

Post by Rex »

Xesum wrote:Why does JC Look angry in this photo?

He read my post!
Jonas(about Rex and Jaedar) wrote:I'm not sure what the fuck just happened, but you guys managed to finally find a way to be too off topic for OTP, and when I tried to split the thread... I failed.
bobby 55
Illuminati

Post by bobby 55 »

Torture, rape, suicide and waxing pffffft! Now for a really tough topic.

What genius decided that something that rolled out of a chicken's backside would be good to eat?
~Psychotic~
Silhouette

Post by ~Psychotic~ »

bobby 55 wrote:Torture, rape, suicide and waxing pffffft! Now for a really tough topic.

What genius decided that something that rolled out of a chicken's backside would be good to eat?
A genius, duh. Eggs rock man, and whoever doesn't think so can suck... eggs.
When I was younger I knew a motherfucker like you!
Jaedar
Illuminati

Post by Jaedar »

bobby 55 wrote:Torture, rape, suicide and waxing pffffft! Now for a really tough topic.
The chicken when it decided to fill it with lots of tasty nutrients.
"Delays are temporary; mediocrity is forever."
odio ergo sum
bobby 55
Illuminati

Post by bobby 55 »

Hahaha! Had some for a brunch which brought the subject to mind.
Also you wouldn't get the phrase; *to make omelette you've got to break a few eggs*.
Not my favourite but the oft used: *We have drawn a line in the sand * (aus politicians love using it) is my least favourite.
chris the cynic
Human Encyclopaedia

Post by chris the cynic »

Real answer: whoever domesticated the chicken (which would be a generation spanning group, not an individual) likely made that determination based on the fact they were already accustomed to eating the eggs of chicken's predomestication ancestors. As for who started the practice of eating eggs in general. Probably fish. That's the answer to a lot of the deep philosophical existential questions. For example: Why do we have backbones? Fish.

More appropriate to the thread answer: Robert Cornhole.

-

Now since this thread seems to have become the dumping ground, or one of the dumping grounds, for random things people feel like saying that have nothing to do with anything, indeed many of these things are things that shouldn't be said at all but rather quarantined within ones own mind and never unleashed upon the wider world ...

Where was I?

Since this thread is full of random, I give you a thing I wrote last night that has no connection to anything. It seems clear to me that it is the beginning, or rather the beginning of the beginning, (in fact it is short enough that you can probably add an arbitrary number of "of the beginning"s to the end of that phrase without compromising its truth value) of whatever it should be. It looks like a beginning, it sounds like a beginning, it even smells like one. But, given that I have no followup whatsoever, it will be forced to stand alone.

-

When you've been shot and left for dead you find yourself asking a lot of questions. Questions like: Why did this happen to me? Why would anyone want to shoot me? How long before I bleed to death? Are the tentacles growing out of my side natural? Am I really an Eldritch Abomination? What exactly is the derivation of the word Eldritch? You know, stuff like that. The question that got me out of that fugue was, is that a Coca-Cola bottle?

My longest tentacle had discovered it. I touched some more, felt around it. The feeling wasn't quite the same as touching it with my fingers, but it was definitely a Coca-Cola bottle. The cap was still on it. I wrapped the tentacle around it and lifted it. Then I smiled; it was still full. I opened the bottle with my upper tentacle and brought it to my lips. I thought, these could be really useful, if I weren't about to die. But as I drank the soda I became aware of something. My life didn't seem to be fading away anymore. The pain had passed and I was feeling better.

I rolled onto my belly -I had to roll leftwards because of the tentacles- and pushed myself onto my knees. At first I was lightheaded, but the moment passed. When I got to my feet I wasn't as steady as I might have liked, but I was more than capable of getting myself the hell out of there.
bobby 55
Illuminati

Post by bobby 55 »

Sounds like the beginning of an interesting book. Or a very weird dream, which most are.
Rex
Silhouette

Post by Rex »

You can dream anything, from sexy girl in bed, throught breaking into school and following your targets as elite thief to worst nighmares. Human brain can imagine anything! And it's great.
Jonas(about Rex and Jaedar) wrote:I'm not sure what the fuck just happened, but you guys managed to finally find a way to be too off topic for OTP, and when I tried to split the thread... I failed.
Xesum
Illuminati

Post by Xesum »

Rex wrote:You can dream anything, from sexy girl in bed, throught breaking into school and following your targets as elite thief to worst nighmares. Human brain can imagine anything! And it's great.
JC Denton can't dream, nor can he smile.

JC Denton is angry because he can't dream.

YOU MAKE DENTON MAD!!!

Rex
Silhouette

Post by Rex »

Yea, yea..

If you think about it, dream can be dangerous, I few times hit wall by leg or started fighting bed sheet so dream can mix with reality a bit.
Xesum
Illuminati

Post by Xesum »

Or like when you trip over in a dream and you wake up sort of jumping forward.